Preference 34: How he looks at you

Stefan: He would gaze into your beautiful Y/E/C eyes. Capturing your attention with his hand gently caressing your face. While his jaw clenching while he leaves towards you so he can kiss you.

Damon: He found it really hard to fall in love after Katerina. So when he got the opportunity to look at your beauty, he would really look at you. He would just stand there and wonder what he did to have you loving him.

Klaus: When you would fall asleep in his arms he will just look at you and smile. His arms would tighten around you while he looks down at you and move your hair out your face so he could look at the beauty he capture.

Elijah: He would be sitting on the couch while you snuggle on his lap reading one of your fav book. He would play with your hair and you wouldn't notice because you will be into your book. He would just smile at you because he found it cute that you would get so into your book and not care what was going on around you.

Kol: You would be outside in a meadow looking up to the sky. He would look at you while you talk about your day. He loved how you would go on and on about your day and when you were finished he would pull you to him and kiss you on your forehead.