Preference 60: Stefan confess his feelings

You were in the middle of your meadow reading one of your favorite books, when you heard footsteps behind you. You looked behind you to see one of your friends, Stefan, walking towards you. You and Stefan are really close you secretly had a crush on him but you knew he would never feel the same for you because he is with Elena. You place your bookmark in your book and placed it down on the grass. You looked up to his face and see that he looks upset. "What's wrong Stef?" You ask as he sits in front of you. "I broke up with Elena today." He said as he looks up at you with a new look in his eyes that you have never seen before. Secretly you were happy about this new information but you put on a sad face. "Why, what happened?" You ask him as you grabbed his hands. "I realized something I don't love her. I love someone else." He said as he looked down at your hands with a small smile.

Your face fell for a second not that happy that he loves someone else that is not you. You had always thought you would be good for him, you would support him in everything instead of judging him like Elena does. "Who are you in love with?" You ask him as he pulls your hands closer so your body moved closer to him. "I'm in love with this girl who is so beautiful, smart and she supports me in everything. She is you." He said as he leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back your lips molding together, sparks are flying, you move hands up to his hair pulling softly at thee ends while. He moves you on top of his lap. You pull away slowly looking into his eyes. "I love you too." You say as you peck his lips lightly. 

(A/N Please vote and comment you thoughts on this.)