Preference 13: How he wakes you up

Stefan: He wakes you up by kissing you every where until you wake up and if that doesn't work he usually picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and put you in a nice warm bath to calm you down when you get pissed.

Damon: He doesn't wake you up because he likes to watch you sleep. He thinks you look cute when you sleep because you always curl up to a ball and snuggled close to him. And when you wake he likes it hen you look up to him with your beautiful Y/E/C.

Jeremy: You usually wake up before him and love the feeling he gives you when you wake up. You feel warm and safe in his arms. And he wakes up he hives you gentle kisses on your forehead and you found his morning voice very sexy.

Klaus: He wakes you up by picking you up and putting you on his lap so you cuddle into his warmth. When he gives you enough time of the warmth he starts to tickle you and give kisses on your neck. You always tell him to stop but he never does so you enjoy the fun side of him because he rarely shows it.

Elijah: He usually never wakes you up because he knows you like to sleep in a lot. But if he has the day planned out he will wake you up and tell you to get ready and if it doesn't work he always persuade you with food.

Kol: He wakes you up by seducing you and playing with your hair. He will try anything to get you up because it is very hard to get you up and going for the day.

(A/N Imagine that Elena is you. Please vote and comment if you want a personal one)