Preference 67: What You Guys Collect

Stefan: You guys like to collect vintage cars because that is how you guys met, at a vintage car meet. Ever since then you guys love to collect them. 

Damon: Collecting expensive cologne is your favorite thing to do because you love how good they smell on him.

Matt: You guys like to collect Pokemon cards since you guys were little. It was your hobby growing up, going to stores to find Pokemon cards, having little battles all the time. You sometimes took the game serious and get upset when you lose.

Jeremy: You guys collect funko pops especially tv show pops. It is your guys thing that you would commit waking up early to get a new limited pop.

Klaus: It's obvious you guys collect art. You both love art and have the passion for painting. You mainly try to collect Van Gough's art pieces.

Elijah: You love to collect special edition books especially from fairyloot. Elijah loves to collect the classics.

Kol: Baseball cards and bats are your favorite things to collect especially bats because you love when Kol beats someone up with it for flirting with you.

(A/N hey everyone I'm back with some new ideas that I'll be posting soon hopefully. So please vote and comment your thoughts or ideas!!!)