Chapter 13

I stood up. And looked around, the thing I saw was unfathomable. Sasuke check around the house and came back.

"Sakura we were going to a party in two hours. You dress is here but you are not allowed to leave my side," he said

I nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. I felt a tiny pain in my stomach but ignored it.

When we were at the party Sasuke kept his arm around my waist the whole time. We talked to guest. I started to feel nauseous.

"Sasuke I don't feel good I need a bathroom now," I said in his ear.

He lead me out of the room and into a bathroom. I ran over to the toilet and have way to my lunch. I was carful not to get stomach contents in my floor length mermaid style dress. When the nausea passed I stood up and rinsed my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked wiping my face.

"No. I think we should see a doctor. How long has it been since we last ya know?"

"Two days," he answered.

"Is there a doctor nearby?"

"Only for humans" Sasuke said.

"That's fine I just need a doctor now." I said looking at him.

"Are you pregnant?"

I didn't answer him. I forgot everything who I am who was in front of me. The only thing a focused on was the child I was carrying.

I'm about 21. I loved Sasuke dearly. I wanted kids with him. Am I ready? I think so. Mikoto would most definitely help me.

When I finally came back to reality we were in the car.

He opened the door and led me into a building. We both were certainly over dressed.

The doctor called us in. And they did a pregnancy test and other tests. When the doctor came back he handed me a paper.

Sasuke walked over next to me. On the bottom of the paper it said pregnant. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around Sasuke's neck. I couldn't contain my smile.

"Your going to be a great dad," I said kissing him.

His grip tightened around my waist. He kissed all over my face.

When we got back to our house the council members were at our door. And I don't mean little minions I mean the head of the vampire community.

Sasuke pulled me behind him. The council members approached us. One held out his hand for me. I refused to take it. He then took a dangerous step forward and offered it again. I took it this time.

He hands were icy against mine. He then let go in a flash. Someone grabbed me and put a knife to my throat.

"Sakura!" Sasuke said but someone grabbed him.

"Listen Uchiha. This girl is have a child. If the child is not a vampire we kill them both," the head one said.

"Stop! My child is a vampire for sure. It's been two days. Usually it takes a couple weeks. Even if the child is not a vampire and if Sasuke and I break off. I will never tell your secret. It none of my business," I said.

"I don't care it's still a hazard leaving you alive. I want her to be a vampire three hours after the child is born. No more exceptions."

The let us go and went on their way. Sasuke hurried me inside. We sat on the couch in silence. One month until this child will be in the world.

"Girl name?" I asked.

"Sarada."

"Boy name?"

"Sorodo."

"Nice. I like those," I said grabbing his hand.

"We're keeping it?" He asked.

"This 'it' is our child and yes."

We laid there a few more hours.

____________________________________________________

I know short chapter but it's a chapter. I was thinking of starting a diary of my everyday life and thoughts and get feedback from you guys. If you start a diary on wattpad them tell me the name and I will most certainly read it.

Thanks bye!

P.S
New chapter once or twice a week. Monday's and Wednesday's