Chapter 25.

Maddie's POV

Turns out me and Amber really get along.

And she is in all the same classes as me so we basically see each other all the time.

I think she is the only one I trust besides Ash & Luke.

Oh yeah,and Casey tried to talk to her today but Amber just rolled her eyes and walked over to me.

Let's just say Casey was surprised because NOBODY has ever done that to her.

Right now I'm just grabbing my books for math, Amber is gone to the bathroom.

I turned around, just to be shoved up against my locker.

"What the hell-Casey?" I questioned

"Listen up you twat, i'm done with you taking everything from me! First my popularity, then the boy I liked and now a 'friend' I could've had!

She shoved me against the locker harder.

"Ok..first off I didn't take any of those things away! I'm sorry that because I needed to tell someone about my father abusing me and that Luke likes me not you oh! and as for Amber..I can tell why she doesn't like you! Because nobody likes slutś!" I screamed in her face

Oh no, a crowd was forming.

I kicked Casey in the stomach and she bent over.

I zoned out(bad time too zone out) and then I felt Casey's fist come in contact with my cheek.

I fell to the ground in pain where Casey started kicking me in the stomach repeatedly.

I had my eyes closed when I heard someone slap Casey.

"You mother trucker!" I heard Amber sneer

I felt her be pushed into the locker next to me and when I opened my eyes Luke was kneeling in front of me while Amber and Casey were fighting.

I felt Luke lift me up and the last thing I remember is Luke whispering 'you will be ok' and Amber grabbing my hand.

A/N wow.

oh yeah and I don't really swear a lot so..😁

double update!

Dedicated to:Big Fry!(you know who you are ;) <3)

Have a great Friday?❤️

-S💁😋💘👽