Kiss

"Jungkook-ah, have you ever wondered how it feels to be loved?" Namjoon asks as he swiftly holds the younger's palm with his, intertwining their fingers. A slight tint of blossom appears on the brunette's cheeks as he proceeds to speak, "N-no, hyung." He immediately looks at the other side. Namjoon absolutely loved making Jungkook flustered. The way his ears and nose would turn red, how his cheeks would heat up and him biting his lips was all he ever wanted to see.
"Would you let me-" Before the blonde could finish his sentence, the loud ringtone from the back of his jeans abruptly cuts him off. He takes the device in his hand and answers without acknowledging the speaker's name.
"Namjoon-ah! The agency let me in!" Yoongi's voice bursts through the other side, "I got selected!" He beams with happiness.
"That's great! But when did you even audition-"
"You've been so busy with that little brat! At least let me treat you this once? Meet me in an hour, 'kay? The library~" The other hung up without giving Namjoon the chance to reply.

"Do you have to leave?" The younger asks, his face still clearly heated up as he fiddles with the hem of his shirt, "Can I come along?"
"I'm afraid Yoongi wouldn't like it."
"Is it necessary hyung?"
"Well, I could ask him about possible ways we could help Jimin out. He's a smart man. With connections." Jungkook doesn't reply and starts walking away until he feels a hand tugging him backward into a back-hug, "Hyung-"
"Wouldn't you give me a goodbye kiss?" Namjoon teases him, "Please?" The brunette stands up on his tippy toes and places a soft kiss on the other's forehead.
"I'll be heading home then."
"Take care, kookie."
"You too, hyung."

A/N: Small update!