Only His.

"Hyung, are we going to the library?" Jungkook asks as Namjoon drags him into the narrow street that leads to the place the younger hasn't visited in the past week.
"Yes, I want to recommend you some novels. I really loved them and I would be happy if you read them too!" The elder smiles making the other reciprocate the gesture. 

They enter the venue and take a seat on a familiar table. They immediately spot another man who was sitting adjacent to them, "Yoongi!" greets Namjoon whereas Jungkook's eyes are fixed on the librarian who pretends to not notice the deadly glare. The conversation between the two elders was smooth going until the brunette decides to inquire about who Namjoon was accompanied with, "Who's he? I've seen him around my faculty a lot. He's got all the girls."
"Bad for them, he's whipped for the guys." The blonde smiles to himself making Yoongi suspicious.
"You seem to know a lot about him."
"We've been hanging around a lot in the past week. He's a fun guy."
"And so he is the reason why Mr. Kim is busy."
"Ah- It-It's not like that!" Namjoon scratches his nape while staring at the ground as blood rushes to his cheeks, "You were the one who's busy with all the assignments!"
"But I'm always free for you. What about dinner tonight-"
"No." The elder is interrupted as the younger speaks, "Hyung's coming over to my house tonight!" Yoongi's eyes widen as he looks at Jungkook.
"I could treat you both to dinner. I'd like to know about you, angry young man."
"I'm not angry! I'm just- just hurt." Tears start accumulating again as he covers his face with both of his palms, "Hyung, I don't want to stay here."
"Alright, alright! Yoongi, let's go somewhere- somewhere that's n-not here." Namjoon panics as he gets up and wraps the younger in his arms, "It's gonna be okay, you'll stop hurting soon." He comforts him.

Yoongi was jealous, so jealous of Jungkook but all he wanted was Namjoon's happiness. He wouldn't allow anyone to even come near the blonde but he was helpless, helpless looking at how the other would blush so often, smile so wide and hug Jungkook so frequently. He knew they'd be happy together and he was ready to sacrifice anything for his love's happiness. No one can steal Jungkook from him. Not even Jimin.

A/N: Short Update!