Hide

"Uhm, excuse me?" Blood rushes to his cheeks as he hears the young boy compliment him. He bites his lips and looks down at the register before bringing himself back to the stable state of mind and eyeing with the lad again, "Thank you." He blushes.
"By the way, the name's Jungkook. I'm sure you'll require this piece of information in the future." The lad says and walks away in the most arrogant way possible.

Since that day, Jungkook has visited the library every day and to Jimin's surprise, the lad had asked him for some thrillers after 3 days of daily arrival at the venue. It's been over a week and the young man is on the verge of completing his first novel. He always chose a place from where he could check the librarian out. Every time Jimin would look away, Jungkook's eyes stuck on his attractive figure like a strong adhesive. The young brunette was a hundred percent sure that the tingling sensation he experiences every time he looked at the blonde was nothing more than adrenaline rushing through his body but little did he know that those were butterflies, signaling him to something he denied throughout the 20 years of his life. 

Two weeks, three weeks, over a month and the brunette had fallen in love with books. Thanks to Jimin, he discovered a whole new world and has outrageously improved his vocabulary. It was another fine day when the librarian had decided to do longer shifts and hence the younger other had decided to stay. The blonde cleared up the reception desk and made his way to the shelf to place the returned books when a noise is heard. The door opened to reveal a man, drowned with expensive items Jungkook could only dream off. His Rolex reflected the dim and comforting lights of the library and he walked towards the shelves with pride as everyone turned to look at him. Sleek jawline- as sharp as a knife; body perfectly portioned, showcasing his hours at the gym; eyes shining brighter than crystals and lips in perfect shape, he slid his hand around Jimin's waist and kissed his neck, "You are late, baby." He whispers sensually in the blonde's ear. The brunette's body burned with rage. He couldn't handle the thought of someone touching Jimin in a sensual way, but there it was, happening right in front of his very own eyes.

No one else could clearly view what was happening behind the shelves except Jungkook. He felt his eyes become moist when Jimin turned around and kissed the man on his lips, "You couldn't wait for a few minutes, Tae? I was just about to finish my shift."
"It's impossible to stay away from you. You're already busy with college work and on top of that, you've decided to work at this place when I could provide you with everything you ever wished for. You really are something."
"And that's why you love me." He shyly chuckles, a gesture the young lad had never seen. It made his heart race faster than it should but it also hurt him, it hurt him that the blonde was engulfed in an embrace with another man that wasn't him.
"I'd still love you if you stayed with me and let me do whatever you tell me to." 
"Enough, enough. We're still inside the library." Jimin caresses the man's collar and grins to himself.
"Come home with me tonight."
"I can't, I have assignments to complete."
"I didn't ask, Jimin."
"Kim Taehyung!"
"Okay, okay. But I'll be dropping you."
"Fine, my love." Pecking the other's nose, the blonde frees himself from the grip around his waist and gets back to doing his job.

And at that moment Jungkook realized it. He had to do something about it.