"I didn't realize you would be here?" Christian said to Grace and me after dropping some kisses onto Teddy's copper curls. His hair had grown longer, and he looked more and more like his Daddy. The way he held Teddy, it was obvious Christian was very comfortable with our son. Anyone could see he was a true hands-on father.

"Christian!" Grace greeted. "What a lovely surprise! You remember my friend Judith Montgomery? And her daughter Sonia? Sonia has a little one Asha around the same age as Teddy. We met up at the Symphony this morning and thought we'd have a spot of lunch."

"We're just about to have dessert, if you can stay?" I asked hopefully. Christian had barely looked around when a waiter approach with an extra chair.

"I can. Actually, I'm finished for the week," he announced seating himself beside me, sitting Teddy in his lap facing him. "In fact, why don't I head home with you after we share a piece of the chocolate ganache cake?"

"Really?" I sounded giddy, but it was early Thursday afternoon and I'd missed my man!

"Really," Christian replied with a grin.

"I've given Gail and Taylor the weekend off," Christian announced when we walked into our home at Medina

"Any reason?"

"I thought we might enjoy a quiet weekend alone just the three of us," Christian replied.

"Hmm," I murmured, stepping forward into my husband's embrace. "I like the sound of that!"

"Me too, baby," Christian cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tightly against him. "I've missed you and Teddy. This weekend will be just about us."

We spent the afternoon together on a sofa in the family room, playing with Teddy until I fed him then he fell asleep – after which Christian and I watched a movie and made out while Teddy slumbered in his bassinet beside us.

"I want to take you to bed," Christian groaned as I straddled his lap, rocking back and forth.

"I want that, too!" I whimpered.

Alas a waking baby put a halt to those plans.

"Duty calls, Mrs. Grey," Christian groaned, lifting me off his lap and onto the sofa beside him. "And you, Teddy bear, have the worst sense of timing!"

I picked Teddy up, ready to take him upstairs.

"I'll change Teddy then make dinner. What do you fancy?"

Not replying, Christian pulled out his cell, ordering a delicious meal from a local restaurant, then calling Reynolds in the security office, ordering him to collect it.

"I would have cooked," I mumbled as I climbed the stairs to Teddy's nursery.

"Nope. This weekend is all about us. What do you want to do?" Christian asked as he followed.