Chapter 2: WARNING ABUSE AND ATTEMPTED RAPE

For once Adrien woke up without the threat of an akuma in the morning. He was informed of his schedule change last night. His father's company was doing a charity fashion show and he was expected to be one of the models on the runway. This meant that for the moment his father was holding off on the akuma attacks. However, Adrien was acutely aware of all the negative emotions that could be exploited at a fashion show. The likely hood of Hawkmoth making an appearance was rather high.

"Good morning Adrien." Nathalie greeted as he came down for breakfast.

"Morning." He nodded taking his seat.

"The fashion show is going to be taking up a good portion of your time so your schedule is going to be different."

"Yes, I know."

"For today your lessons will be canceled and your dinner may be a bit late."

"I understand." He sighed feeling a bit tired from his nightly activities.

"I will leave you to it then" Nathalie nodded taking her leave.

Adrien ate his breakfast in silence making him groan, that is until Nooroo suddenly smacked into his chest.

"Oof." He coughed choking momentarily on his morning tea.

"Save me Adrien!" She cried

"What the heck is going on." He cried looking for any sign of danger.

"Plagg is trying to kill me." She whimpered trying to melt into him.

"Come here you purple thief!" The cat suddenly called appearing into the dining room swinging a pencil around like a spear.

"I didn't take it!" Nooroo insisted.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna fall for that." The cat growled.

"Okay first, Plagg put the pencil down." Adrien sighed grabbing the pencil before Plagg could poke an eye out. "And second would somebody mind telling me what's going on?"

"The butterfly stole my stash of camembert." Plagg whined.

"I did not. Why would I ever go near that nasty smelling stuff?"

"How should I know you're the thief." Plagg scoffed.

"Actually I am." Adrien confessed.

"Gasp, Adrien, how could you? After everything I've done for you, you go behind my back and steel my precious camembert? Oh, the betrayal."

"Don't be such a drama cat." Adrien sighed gripping the bridge of his nose. "I didn't steel it I just moved it."

"What? Where? Why?"

"It's in the in the blue vase on my bookshelf. You had it in the drawer of my nightstand. I could smell it in my sleep. Why wouldn't I move it?"

"You traitor. Fine I see how it is. I'll just be with my gooey goodness for the rest of the day, at least it understands me."

Adrien groaned.

"Plagg, cheese doesn't understand anything it's food. And besides, we have to leave for the fashion show. No time for cheese."

"There is always time for cheese. Go without me." The cat hissed.

"You know he can't, Plagg." Nooroo whined. "What if master needs him to change into Chat Noir?"

"Well then the Master can just let me have the day off." Plagg answered with a huff.

"Oh enough." Adrien sighed. "Plagg there is camembert in the car, you can eat on the way."

I Will Always Protect You Even If You Hate Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें