Jungkook tried to ignore the little pinch of envy within his stomach. He wanted to be like that to his hyung, too.

The concert had ended. All the members were assembled to determine who would share rooms and who would take the biggest room. There were all in all one big room and three smaller rooms. They're all fighting for the biggest room, obviously. And they could only settle things by playing rock-paper-scissors.

In the end, Taehyung got the biggest room. Which meant he got the room for himself since there's only one bed inside the room.

After minutes of battling and bickering, they all decided that Yoongi and Jin would share a room. Jimin and Hoseok would also share since they'd always be roommates, through and through.

That meant Jungkook will have Namjoon alone for a few hours.

That thought made Jungkook internally celebrate.

Each of the members went inside in their own respective rooms after they have decided.

"You should shower first, Kookie," Namjoon said as soon as they let themselves in the room.

"No hyung, it's okay. You can shower first." Jungkook replied. He knew Namjoon had worked harder than the rest of them, not that they didn't work hard. Jungkook just wanted Namjoon to relax himself.

"You sure?" Namjoon asked, he was already making his way to the bathroom.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook nodded.

After arranging and settling his things, Jungkook slumped on the bed, creating a loud thump. He sighed when his aching back finally hit the soft mattress. If he didn't care about his sweaty hair and oily skin, he would've already fallen asleep.

Jungkook closed and opened his eyes minutely. The muffled sound of the shower somehow prompting him to doze off slightly. Then he heard Namjoon's low humming in the distance, paired with the splattering of water on the tiled floor inside the bathroom.

Jungkook's body was almost asleep, his mind however, did not.

He began to think of the fact that Namjoon was actually stark naked behind those thin walls. How Namjoon's own hands were possibly roving all over his body, rubbing himself all over, and maybe even touching himself.

"Goddammit." Jungkook hissed quietly when he felt his pants tightening, his crotch area protruding visibly.

Jungkook's eyes shifted in the expanse of the room, thinking what he should do to his unwanted erection.

He found his clothes sitting on the bed. It was his change of clothes that he would later use after he showered. He sat upright and put the folded clothes on his lap.

"All done." Jungkook muttered to himself.

Then he waited.

The door of the bathroom opened, revealing a refreshed Namjoon with damp hair. Jungkook could smell the familiar floral fragrance of the body wash Namjoon always used. The tall man was looking snug in his ryan pajamas. He smiled cutely at Jungkook, showing off his deep pools whilst drying his hair off with a towel. The sight made Jungkook feel fuzzy in his stomach. The contrast of the Namjoon earlier and the Namjoon now was just too unreal and downright adorable. It made him want to kidnap Namjoon, to take him away somewhere quiet and peaceful. He wanted to hide this pure guy away from the ridicules and harsh criticisms the world had thrown at him.