Chapter 8: Jealousy...again

-Time skip to the day of Jimin's graduation-

(Jimin is 20 now and Jungkook is 21)

Jungkook's POV

It was Jimin's graduation today and I'm so excited to see him in the graduation gown! Also, I got hired by my dad to be the next CEO of the Jeon Enterprise last year, about two weeks after my graduation. I'm still undergoing training to be a CEO and the salary given to me is quite high...also, I have been waiting for this day to happen so that I can propose to Jimin. The proposal would happen in three days time and I already have everything settled and I bought a silver ring with the initials 'Jjk x Jjm' which means Jeon Jungkook x Jeon Jimin, to propose to him.

After the graduation ceremony, I waited outside the school gate to surprise Jimin as I told him I couldn't go to his graduation ceremony due to work. I held a bouquet of baby pink and blue roses in one hand as I waited patiently for Jimin to come out. As expected, he came out with Taehyung, while hugging each other laughing... And of course, that triggered my jeonlous mode...

"Jimin..." I said with a serious expression as he looked at me smiling, only to drop his smile as he saw my expression. "K-Kookie... I'm happy that you came to see me...but, why do you look mad? Did I do something...?" He said as he stared at me with his puppy eyes. I looked at him, then at Taehyung, and glared at his arm which was still around MY Jimin. Jimin then followed my gaze and saw that it was Taehyung's arm that I was glaring at and he immediately slapped his arm away and run towards me and hugged me.

"Kookie...I'm sorry ok? Don't be jealous. Remember that Tae is with Hoseok hyung, so that was just a friendly hug, don't think too much about it. I missed you so much my little bunny..." Jimin said as he cupped my face, his fingers brushing my cheeks as he place a peck on my lips.

" *clears throat* Excuse me, sorry for interrupting your lovey dovey session but I'm just telling you guys that I will be going to meet Hoseok hyung now so bye! You guys can continue now!" Taehyung said while smirking as he left.
"Minnie...I missed you a lot my baby... Even though it's just been two days that we have seen each other which is too long for me... I love you so much baby..." I whispered as I gave him a passionate kiss that conveyed all the love I have for him. We then spend the rest of the day at my house, cuddling and watching movies, as my mum, like always, stands outside of my door and takes pictures of me and Jimin cuddling which she would probably send to Mrs Park after...

~The day before the proposal~

Jungkook's POV

*Ring!!*

*Sighs* Tomorrow is the day that I propose to the love of my life, Park Jimin... I'm super nervous... I'm afraid that he might not accept it...that he would reject me in front of people...tha- Aish Jeon Jungkook! Stop it! Thinking negatively will not help make things better?! It will only make things worse! Relax and let it happen naturally, ok? You can do it Jeon Jungkook! I just texted Jimin and now I'm waiting for his response... I looked at my phone to see the notification that I just received from Jimin.

Kookie🐰❤️:
Hey Minnie, are you free tomorrow night? I want to take you out on a date...

Minnie🐥❤️:
Sure Kookie! Where and what time would I meet you?

I then decided to text back.

Kookie🐰❤️:
I would fetch you from your house at 5.30pm

Minnie🐥❤️:
Sure Kookie! I'll see you there baby bunny! Love you!

Kookie🐰❤️:
Love you too my beautiful mochi!

I then sat on my bed and thought of how the proposal would go...