Chapter 1: First meeting

Jimin's POV

"Jiminie!!! Wake up!! You are going to be late for school!"
I jolted up from my bed after being woken up by my mum's voice.
"Ne Eomma!!" I shouted.
I look at my clock and realised I only have twenty minutes before I'm late for school. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth after.
I went to my closet after I wore my underwear and chose a comfortable outfit. I put on a cream coloured sweater and black tights and applied some makeup , took my bag and went to the kitchen for breakfast.
Jimin's outfit:

"Omg! My Jiminie looks so cute!! I bet you will be together with Jungkook soon! Please confess soon, you crushed on him for a year already

"Omg! My Jiminie looks so cute!! I bet you will be together with Jungkook soon! Please confess soon, you crushed on him for a year already... Remember to introduce him to me once you guys are together! I want to see my future son-in-law!" My mum squealed.
Yes, my mum knew that I was attracted to guys and not girls since I told her I have a crush on Jungkook during my first year in Seoul High, and this year would be my second year and she is very supportive of me.
"Ahh Eomma! I'm not cute, I'm ugly.... and I don't think Jungkook would like me or even notice me..." I replied with a pout.
"You are perfect my little baby... don't put yourself down like that ever again ok Jiminie?"
"Ne Eomma."
I quickly finished my breakfast and gave my mum a hug then put on my black converse and head out while carrying my bag.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing and checked the time. Twenty minutes before I'm late for school... I still have plenty of time left. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After I came out of the bathroom, I wear my underwear and chose an outfit from my closet. I put on a loose white t-shirt , black pants and took my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.
Jungkook's outfit:

"Wow... my son looking handsome as always. Anyway, when are you going to get together with Jimin, can't you just confess already, I want to see my future son-in-law! You crushed on him for a year already, during your second year in Seoul High!" My mum exclaimed.
Yup, my mum knows that I'm gay, but only for Jimin and she is very supportive of me and this year it would be my third year in Seoul High.
"Aish Eomma! I know I'm handsome thanks to you and Appa's genes...but I have never talked to Jimin before... we only make eye contact whenever we walk past each other in the corridor or canteen. I don't know why I'm so shy when it comes to Jimin... I'm a sociable person, that's why everyone in the class likes me." I replied with a pout.
"Aigoo my Jungkookie! It means that you are so in loooove with Jiminie that's why you get shy in front of him. Come on! Man up! Talk to him and confess to him already!"
"Ne ne Eomma... I won't disappoint you, I promise."
I quickly finished my breakfast and carried my bag while I put on my light brown boots and head out after I gave my mum a hug.