Chapter 4: Jealousy

Omg...can Jimin-ssi stop being so fucking beautiful?!^^

-The next day-

Jungkook's POV

*Ring!*
I immediately shot up from my bed as I heard the alarm go off. I had set it at an earlier timing so that I would not be late to go pick Jimin up. I got up from my bed and took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I look through my closet and chose to wear a black t-shirt, ripped jeans and a grey beanie.
Jungkook's outfit:

I then went to the kitchen with my bag and quickly finished my breakfast and hugged my mum before going out, after wearing my brown boots

I then went to the kitchen with my bag and quickly finished my breakfast and hugged my mum before going out, after wearing my brown boots. I then started heading towards Jimin's house.

Jimin's POV

I woke up 15 minutes before the time when Jungkook would arrive. I got up and took a quick shower and did my morning routines before choosing to wear a red and black striped t-shirt and black tights.

Jimin's outfit:

After that, I head to the kitchen and started to eat my breakfast after greeting my mum

After that, I head to the kitchen and started to eat my breakfast after greeting my mum. After I finished my breakfast, I heard the doorbell and went to open the door. "Kookie? You are 10 minutes early! Come in first, I'm not ready yet and I just finished breakfast." I said and let him in as he remove his boots and followed me to the living room. I filled a cup of water and gave it to him as he downed all of it at once. Wow...he must be thirsty since it seems like he rushed here... "Kookie, just sit on the sofa and wait for a while, I just have to go to the bathroom and then I will be ready to go." I said as I made my way to the bathroom.
"Ok Minnie!" He said with his adorable bunny smile. After that, I came out of the bathroom and took my bag while telling Jungkook that we can leave and walk to school already. As we both put on our shoes, we waved to my mum and head out.

Jungkook's POV

As we walked to school, I intertwine my hands with Jimin's as he look up at me and smile with a blush on his cheeks. I then felt the urge to kiss him so I leaned down and kiss both of his cheeks before pressing a long and gentle kiss on his lips. I look at him and smirked while saying, "I love you baby boy." I then winked at him and continued walking while dragging him along as it seems that his brain suddenly stopped functioning while having a shocked expression on his face.

After he finally snapped out of it, we reached the school gate with our hands still intertwined. As soon as we step foot into the school, all the girls...well...fangirls of Jimin and I, came surrounding us and started throwing questions at us while squealing. And yes if you guys didn't know, I'm the guy that is popular for being the hottest, smartest and nicest in the school while Jimin is popular for being the cutest, sweetest and kindest little mochi and most people in the school loves us...while the rest are just jealous of the love and attention that we are receiving.

"Omg! Jungkook oppa! Is Jimin oppa your boyfriend?!" "Ahhh Jimin oppa!! You are so cute! Also you and Jungkook oppa are the cutest and hottest couple ever!! You guys will forever be my favourite ship and nothing can change that!" "Omg! Please tell me that I'm not dreaming! The two most popular guys known for their ethereal looks and beautiful hearts are together? Omo I can't...this is too much for me...this has always been my dream...I would always dream about them being together and doing lovey dovey things and now it's coming true?! Omg thank you god for blessing us with this new couple!" As our fangirls continued screaming, I actually felt really happy as there were people who were totally fine with me and Jimin getting together and they supported us wholeheartedly. I then decided to answer their questions as I'm grateful for their sincere support for us.

"Ok wait, please quiet down and relax...I'm gonna answer whatever you guys just asked ok?" I said while looking at them who were nodding their head vigorously with their hands over their mouths to keep themselves from making any noise. "Yes, Jimin is my boyfriend since I asked him yesterday... and I'm also very thankful to you girls as all of you gave us your support and we really thank you for that...also, I'm fine if you girls want to spread it around about Jimin being my boyfriend and I would be VERY thankful for that as I would want you girls to make sure no one is gonna steal Jimin away from me and let everyone know that if they try, they should be prepared for what's going to happen to them..." I answered while giving them and intimidating look as I said the last sentence. I then glanced at Jimin to see him blushing and the girls were cooing at him and calling him cute.

"Don't worry Jungkook oppa, we will make sure the both of you will stay together forever and we will do our best to not let anything or anyone disrupt the love between the both of you! We love the both of you too much and we will not let you guys down!" One of them said with a big smile on her face as the other girls nodded their heads, agreeing to what she said. I thank them one last time and they ran off to their classrooms while mumbling to each other about letting us spend time together and that they shouldn't bother us. I chuckled and let go of Jimin's hand while turning him to face me as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Kookie...that was very embarrassing...how are you so confident?" He asked while his cheeks were still red. "Because I love you and I want to show people that you are mine and that no one can steal you away from me!" I said as I pulled him closer to me which resulted in his face being squished against my chest.

I then pulled back from the hug and gave him a peck on his lips before grabbing his hand and walking towards our classrooms. Once we reach our classrooms, I hugged Jimin again. "See you at lunch later my baby Minnie." I said as I caressed his cheek and peck his lips. I then walked into my class once he walked into his.

~Time skip to lunch time~

After my last class, I walked to the canteen with Hoseok while having a big smile on my face as I was excited to see my boyfriend. Upon reaching the canteen, I spotted Jimin and was about to run up to him to hug him until I saw something that made my smile turn into a frown. Lee Jae-Hyun, the playboy in our school...talking to MY JIMIN?! And where is Taehyung? He should have been with Jimin then Jae-Hyun wouldn't have had the chance to talk to Jimin... And wait...it's not even talking, he is trying to flirt with him to get in his pants! And I'm not gonna let that happen! Park Jimin is MINE! "Hoseok, you go look for the guys first, I have something to settle..." I told Hoseok, trying to not release my anger on him. Hoseok then followed my eyes and understood the situation...and I also told him in the morning that I got together with Jimin...so he just replied with an ok and left looking for the guys.

I took in a deep breath and try to keep my composure as I do not want to scare Jimin with my sudden outburst... I then walked towards their direction. "Jimin!" I shouted. "Why aren't you with the guys? I was looking everywhere for you." Yup, that was obviously a lie...I just want to drag Jimin away from that bastard. "Oh Jungkook! I was just...um...this guy here just randomly talked to me and when I tried to leave, he wouldn't let me..." Once I heard that, I glared at Jae-Hyun and I was quite amused when I saw his scared expression.
"Stay away from him Jae-Hyun, he's mine...If you want to have a good fuck please look for other hoes out there because he will never be available. And if you even try to touch a single hair of him, I will make sure that you never get to experience sex again." I scowled at him before dragging Jimin away and walking towards our usual spot where the guys are while leaving a terrified Jae-Hyun behind who was covering his lower part as that was apparently the only thing that he is proud of.

Once we reach the table where the guys are, I went to get me and Jimin food then sat down beside him and started eating. Throughout the whole lunch session, I ignored everyone as I was still furious about Jae-Hyun talking to Jimin and that Jimin didn't push Jae-Hyun away firmly and let him flirt with him. After the lunch session, I took me and Jimin's plate and put it away and while walking back to the table, I heard Jin hyung asking Jimin, "Jimin-ah, what happen to Jungkook? Why is he ignoring us and more importantly...you?"

The fourth chapter!:)