Mark seems to think for a while 'I need the money but I don't need the job. Shit, what do I do?' He sighs and looks at the other. "Do I need to start today? Like right now?"

"No, of course not, I'm not that stupid I know you need to rest now. I'll send the driver to send you home and you can start tomorrow."

"Thank you, sir." He said then get up from the sofa. "No, it's me who needs to thank you Mark you don't know how much have you helped me by agreeing to this. Thank you Mark." He hands the redhead a handful of money.

"Okay." He replied shortly before making his way out of the room along with the money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mark! Mark Tuan!" He yelled for the nth time because the redhead has been spacing out for the nth time during their study session. "Yes?"

"This is not working. What's bugging you?" Jackson put the pen down and look straight at the latter.

"H-huh?"

"Look, your body is here but your soul is not. Is there anything in your mind?"

"O-oh yeah well, the cafe I'm working at is working on a new menu so I've been having a hard time learning to make them and we are starting to sell them out today so yeah, I can't stop worrying about making a mistake." He doesn't know how he creates that up but he praises himself for that.

"It's that hard? Can't you ask them to give you more time to learn?" Jackson folds his arm on the desk.

"Well I can try but don't know if it will work."

"I'm sure they will understand if you explain it to them. Don't worry too much ok." He pats the latter's red hair. "Now pack your things I'll send you home."

"Huh? But we are not done yet."

"If we continue it will be me teaching myself so shut your beak and let's go."

"Aight." He said and pack his things into his bag.

Meanwhile.....

Bambam was walking towards his class to get his book which he left when he saw two familiar figures walking out of the E classroom. 

Quickly he makes a turn and peeks from behind the wall. "Mark and Mr.Wang? What are they doing together?" Right after they passed him, quietly he follows them at a safe distance. They end up at the parking lot and Bambam saw them took off together. "Is this why Mark has been declining to walk home with us? Do they have anything between them? I will make sure to ask it out of himself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mark, the manager ask for you in his room now." Said one of his co-workers while peeking his head inside the locker room. "Alright be there in a sec." He wears the bow tie around his neck before making his way out.

He knocks on the door twice before entering the room. "Hey, Mark come sit here." He pointed at the chair across him and the aforementioned do as told. He eyed the redhead up and down and sigh. "My bad that I didn't tell you how you would need to dress starting from today."

"I never know that the off bar fellow has their own uniform, I thought they can dress freely."

"Then why are you wearing your uniform? I remembered how you said it is suffocating to be in that vase coat and bow tie around your neck."