Our New Beginning

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Wait.. What?"

"Come on, (y/n). Don't be so slow" Jinyou--, no.. JB scoffed.

JB took a glance at Jinyoung lying on the road with his blood overflowing. "He's really dead.. You did well (y/n)". JB clapped his hands with a smirk

I could only look at Jinyoung who is already breatheless, I can't believe at what I've done.

I started running but JB grabbed my wrist and I struggled hard to free my hand.

I stabbed JB's hand with the glass that is still in my hand, "Ahhhhhh!" JB screamed and let go of my head. I ran as soon as I got the chance and never look back

I ran aimlessly, I don't know where should I go or hide. I'm not safe, everywhere isn't safe..

Then, a place came to my mind..

"..The sakura tree.."

I ran towards the school and the gate was close. I attempt to climb and jump over the gate and succeed after a few tries.

JB's footsteps became nearer and I ran to the back of the school where the tree is

This somehow feels like the dream I had, getting chased.. hiding at the tree..

But no, I'm not here to hide.. I'm trying to get things to the way it were.

"You think you can make that tree grants your wish again? Hah" JB smirks as he came nearer. He was sure that I'm already trapped and there's no way this tree could help me.

I poured all my heart into wishing this never happened and for everything to change back to normal. I don't know if this is gonna work, I might end up dead but there's nothing else I could do other than this.

Please.. Please.. Make things go the way it were.. I hope I had never wished for this things to happened, I regret all this.. Please..

JB stood in fronf of me and look down at me who was kneeling under the tree, "It's useless, (y/n).." He raised the shattered glass he was holding.. "If I can't have you, then you're better off dead"

Chakk, chakk

The sound of the glass stabbing my heart filled the silence of the night..

_________________________________________

*Hellevator playing loudly*

"Mmmph.."

*turns off alarm*