💫Distrustful💫

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

The next day Jinyoung came to school and he just acts like normal, like nothing happened.

"Sorry for not replying to your text last night, I was asleep" Jinyoung said

"It's okay, I was sleepy so I sleep right away after I sent the text"

 "(y/n), would you come to my house tomorrow?"

Recess

Although Jinyoung came today, JB didn't. I have no idea why, maybe he's sick?

"Weird, JB didn't come today"

"Maybe he's sick, a fever or a  cold maybe" Jinyoung shrugged

"Why didn't you come yesterday? I was pretty lonely" Of course that's a lie, I was relief that he didn't come. I want to take some time away from him.

I had some business with my family" Jinyoung said without  even looking at me, making me wonder if that's the truth..

Not to mention he also disappeared the night before we got the news that Jihoon was missing.

Suddenly people in the cafeteria start murmuring and looking at the entrance

"What's everyone looking at?" I took a glance at the door and saw JB

But looking at his condition, he doesn't seem okay, the bruises on his face and the way he walks made me feel like he's been beaten up real bad.

I ran to JB and help him walk

"What happened to you?" I said

"Nothing, I just got into an accident"

"Really? You seems like you just got beaten up"

Jinyoung came to us and held out his hand for JB, "You okay? I'll help you walk"

But JB just look at it and doesn't seem to care, he took my hand instead as if he's asking me to help him.

I walked him to a bench and let him sit. "How did you get into an accident?" I asked.

"huh? Err, it's just that I didn't saw a truck coming when I was crossing the road. It's okay, you don't need to worry that much" JB said and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Ouh, btw are you gonna come tomorrow?"

JB raised his head and look at me, "To where?"

"Jinyoung's house, he said tomorrow is his birthday and he's going to do a party"

"And you're gonna go?" JB asked

I nod but slowly, as if I'm not pretty sure

JB sigh and didn't say anything for a moment, then he looked at me,

"Don't go"

???

I looked at him, confused,