Warns⭐

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Thanks for helping me collect the papers" The guy bows and gives a warm smile.

Hmm? I kinda recognize him... Ah! "Aren't you Im Jaebum? The top student!"

"Yeah, that's me" He keeps moving uncomfortably, maybe he's shy. "Here! Let me take half of those and we go submit it together" I hold out my hand, offering to help, this way I can be friend with him. I've always wanted to be friends with people, especially a top student like him, who wouldn't?

"Ahh, it's okay. It's not that heavy anyway"

Kriiing~

"The first period has started, you should go back to class. I'll go submit this. Byee" He waves and walk away.

Guess I'll have to run quickly back to class.
Btw, what was that? Just now I heard a voice and an Image came to my mind for a split second somebody was screaming.. "Help...?"

"Yes? What can I help you?" A figure suddenly appears beside me and I took a step away

"Ahh.. Jinyoung, it's you. I was suprised for a second" I heave a big sigh and rub my chest

"Oi, the first period has started, why are you still so calm. We need to hurry" Jinyoung took my hand and we walk back to the class

_____________________

"Jinyoung, (y/n), you guys are late." Shi-- It's teacher Kim, our physics teacher. She always hates it when her students are late even for a minute.

"We're really sorry, we won't do it again" Jinyoung said.

"Go stands outside with you hands up for 15 minutes. Don't put your hands down or I'll add another 5 minutes" Teacher Kim said in a serious voice. That voice has always make my heart uneasy, I don't even know why. Maybe because I know if I ever hear that voice, then I'm screwed.

After 10 minutes of standing outside..

"Psst, let's run" Jinyoung whispered

"No way, what if she finds out? We'll going to face a big consequences"

Just then, a teacher pass by us, we quickly get into positions and bow..

"Aww come on, we need to enjoy life to the fullest" Suddenly jinyoung grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Ready?"

"I'm going to regret this.....Yes!"

Jinyoung and I sprint to our fullest and even the teachers and students can hear us

"YAAAA! Don't run!"

I'm dead

_________________________

"You really think this is a good idea?" I asked after taking a sip of my cola. Not only we ditch class, we also go buy drinks when we shouldn't.

"It's okay, teachers won't find us here" Jinyoung said after he sees every corner is clear and there's nobody. Right now, Jinyoung and I is hiding somewhere behind the school building, people rarely comes here

"Not that, what I mean is what if teacher Kim deducts our exam mark, or maybe we'll get suspended"

"No worries, it's not like this is the first time we've done this" Jinyoung shrugs

"You mean I've done this a lot of times already?!" Shi--, this is not good. If mom found out about this, it'll be hell!

"Well, it's also your fault for staying at the cherry blossom tree for too long"

"Well.. you're right.. Thank god that guy said I didn't need to help him" I sigh and rubs my chest 'cause I'm relieves

"That guy?"

"Oh, you know, the top student in our school, Im Jaebum. I help him collect his scattered paper at the cherry blossom"

"Oh, that guy. I'm not really close to him but sometimes we do talk" Jinyoung said while his gaze is looking everywhere and he make that kind of face... yeah, jealousy

"Hmm? Don't tell me you're jealous?" I giggled and look at him

"N-nonsense! Now let's go back, physics is almost over" Jinyoung quickly gets up and walk away wihout waiting for me

"Oi! Wait up!"

Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind, I was ready to scream but when I turn around, I was surprised to see him "Im Jaebum?"

He smiles with his teeth showing and waves at me

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I thought Jinyoung and I were the only one here.

"Nothing, just... Looks like you're pretty close with Jinyoung"

"Well, because he's my--"

"Boyfriend. I know." What is with Jaebum? Suddenly coming here to say that?

Suddenly Jaebum gets near me and he gets his lips near my ear and whisper "Btw, It would be better if you're not too close with him"

"W-why? You just met me this morning and you're already telling me not to get close to him?"

Jaebum tilted his head and pout "hmmm? You really think we never met before?"

I give a confused look, does that mean we've already met before? Jaebum laughs "You're cute as always. Bye, I need to go now, you better get back to class" He said and walks away. C-cute? Wh-what?

Suddenly his steps stop and he turns around

"Call me JB from now on"

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Thanks for reading!💚
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and wants more!💚

Thanks for reading!💚Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and wants more!💚