New Life⭐

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

I take my bag and go downstairs to go make breakfast. But on my way I smell something tasty. "It must be him"

I enter the kitchen and yep, there he is. Park Jinyoung, my b-bo-boyf-BOYFRIEND! huh.. Guess I still can't accept the fact I just got a boyfriend.

"Oh, (y/n)! Here! I make you some toasts" Jinyoung put the toasts on the table and he pour me some water.

"Thanks" I eat the toasts with a satisfied look, mmmm~ this guy really knows how to cook, not only he made me pancake yesterday, He even prepared a breakfast for me today too. Huhuuu, My old single potato self won't believe if she see her future self right now.

I emptied my plate and wash it. "Okay, I'm going to go to school now" I exit the door.

"(y/n), wait"

I turn around and jinyoung is coming towards me in a school uniform and bringing a school bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked after seeing this weird sight

"Going to school with you of course" Jinyoung exited the door and locks it.

"What? You're enrolling in my school?" He's a high schooler?! He looks so mature like a university student.

"What are you talking about? I go to the same school with you, we always walk to school together too" he said then he gets on his bike and ready to paddle. "What are you standing there for? Hurry"

I get on my bike and ride it to school with Jinyoung.

_______________________________

We entered the school gate and everyone looks at us with.... Adoration?

"Hey! The couple has arrived!!" A girl shouts and suddenly everyone runs toward us. Even the people on the second floor goes down and come to us.

"What in the world..." I just stand in disbelieve

"How far have you guys went?"

"Jinyoung oppa, what do you
think of your girlfriend?"

"Do you always go on a date?"

Everyone keeps throwing questions at us. Seriously.. What the hell is this?! When did I become so popular?! I was just a single potato till yesterday!

"Please make way, we're going to our classrom" Jingyoung said to the students and he holds my hand. He helps me walk past through all the crowds and finally made it to our class

"Seriously, what was THAT?" I have never been the centre of attention in my whole life. I'm always known as The Lonely Single Potato

"Why? It's not like this is our first time facing those students right?" Jinyoung takes a seat at his place and tap at the table next to him "come one, sit"

I walk and stop in front of him "Okay, this is WEIRD. Since yesterday, weird things keep happening. I suddenly have a boyfriend, Shiki said so to, I was treated like someone who just lost her memories and now, I'm being the centre of attention" I said and sigh..