☄Proposal☄

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"(y/n), you okay?"

I came back to reality and hold on to Jinyoung's sleeve 'cause my legs feel weak.

"What's wrong? Do you want to rest inside first?"

I shook my head but is still gripping tightly to Jinyoung's sleeve. "I'm okay, let's go to school".

_________________________________

It's already recess time and the image is still in my head. I don't know if the vision I saw this morning was to tell me something. But.. The weird thing is, JB's arm.. The scar..

"Yo!" My back got slapped hard by a friggin' giant hand.

I turned my head with a frowning face. It hurts so much that it's itching. "YAH!"

JB who's behind me was surprised and walk a few steps back with boths of his hands raised.

"S-sorry.. I'm not really in a good mood" turned back to the front and rested my head on my palm.

"Why? Something happened with Jinyoung?"

I glared at him, making him zip his mouth. If he ever trynna talk bad 'bout Jinyoung again, I swear I--

"(y/n)" Jinyoung came and asked me to join him eat on the rooftop. I accept it and just rolled my eyes at JB. Jinyoung and I even walk to the rooftop with our hands glued together.

________________________________

[At night]

I opened my fridge and there weren't much foods left. Maybe I should go buy some at the convenience store or I'll starve to death 'cause food is my life. No food, no life. It's true, how are we gonna live if we starve?

I walked to the convenience store since it's not too far from my house. The road is pretty dark, some of the street lights aren't working and some of it are flickering. But it's okay, I'm not the old me that's scared of dark. Now I can even watch horror movie alone, heh, quite and achievement.

I went into the store and searched for my life stock. The first thing that came into my mind are snacks. Now that I'm living alone, I can't waste this freedom. If my mom came home, she wouldn't let a junk food gets in her sight.

Few minutes later, I got all the things I need and went out of the store. As I walk at the dark road, food steps could be heard from behind me.

It must be Jinyoung again, like last time. I thought to myself and turned around.

Yep. It's him.

"Hah! Better luck next time, I saw that coming" I laughed

"Nice, I don't think I need to worry you walking home alone now." Jinyoung said and patted my head.

I looked at Jinyoung and he's wearing the jacket that I washed few days ago.

"By the way, where are you from?" I asked

"My sister's house"

"Ouh, I never knew you have a sister"

"Actually...."

And we kept talking about our family until I arrived home. Now I feel much closer to Jinyoung.

I laid on my bed, thinking about what we talked just now. Jinyoung even said about what if I become one of his family. Does that mean he want to propose to me?

I keep rolling on my bed thinking about that.

I opened my phone and texted Jinyoung

____________________________________

~MyBabyPeach🍑~

Me :
Thanks for walking me home just now, I'll consider your indirect proposal😆  

________________________________________

I throw my phone onto the bed and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep

While I was sleeping, a message came from Jinyoung...

"Just now? But I was at home"

____________________________________

Thanks for reading and sorry for the slow update😣

This chapter is shorter than usual because I'm having a writer block right now but I don't want to update too late so you guys don't have to wait too long

Mianheyo, and again, thank you for reading

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it