Deceived

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Wait, you were with ME?" Jinyoung pointed at himself with a confused face.

I nod and explained all that happened yesterday to him.

He didn't seem shock like a person who heard about another him supposed to.

"You know something don't  you? I never really asked because I thought you'd tell me someday" I confessed.

"I don't want to drag you into danger"

I hold Jinyoung's hand, "Don't worry, I'll be okay as long as we're together".

Jinyoung asked me if I would believe him even if it sounds nonsense, and I nod.

"It was JB".

Hearing Jinyoung say that, I don't know why I'm not THAT surprised.. Maybe because I've been through a lot of weird shits before so this one seems logical. Not to mention JB also keeps acting weird recently

"How?"

Jinyoung tighten his mouth before he continue to talk, "Actually.. This is not the real world.."

Okay, this one grabbed me off guard.

"Not the real world?.. Then, what is it?"

"I guess you could call it... a world.. emmm.. That JB created?" Jinyoung said hesitantly followed by a shrug.

I didn't say anything but my expression right now tells me that my mind is blank.

Jinyoung pulled me into a more hidden place, he told me that JB might be listening to us.

"Could you explain, like... How this world.. Got created?"

"I-I don't know, honestly. Only JB and you supposed to know this"

"Me? B-but I don't know too"

Jinyoung puts his hands on my shoulders

"I think it has something to do with the Sakura tree.."

Then I remembered the dream that I had about me hiding behind the sakura tree.

"Anyway, you need to try to remember. And when you do, inform me"

I nod. We get out from hiding and walk way as if nothing happened.

Jinyoung said it's JB, but JB said it's Jinyoung, suspicious.. is he deceiving me?

_________________________________

[Recess time]

I stroll out of the school building and towards the sakura tree, trying to remember anything that might happened between me and JB here.

That guy in the dream.. who was trying to stab me.. Was it JB? 'Cause the scar that man has is the same as JB's.. JB never wears short sleeve clothes.. is he trying to hide it?

I stood by the sakura tree and carressing it..

Come on (y/n).. You need to try and remember..

"What are you doing here?"

Someone came to me.

"Nothing.. Just wanna take a look at this tree.."

He gets closer to me.

"Hey JB.. Umm, I have a gift for you.." I said

"Really? What is it?"

I took out a watch and takes his hand

"Here, let me put it on you", I rolled his sleeve, trying to see the scar while putting the watch.

Few second later, JB pulled his hand away. Maybe I was being to obvious, "It's okay, I can put it on myself" he said.

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

   Yep, another short update because I have exams coming.

My exam is on March 4 (AND JUS2 IS GOING TO DEBUT THAT DAY)

So please wait patiently for the update😚

Btw, thanks for reading this chapter and don't forget to vote