Chapter 54: "Forgive" And Forget

Damian is my life now.

And I want to spend with him every single second I can get.

But it's hard when my parents want to control my life but not my brother's. "Be home at five," they say. "You can't go looking for him," they always complain. "You saw him yesterday so you can't see him today...."

It's always the same.

But nooooo to my brother is different...

No time.

No rules.

No limits.

... It's not fair...

******

January 11, 2019~

Another brand new year. I remember when Damian and I had only a few days of dating and now a year has passed. At first I remember I wasn't so sure about him. I was still emotionally attached to Juan even so he had a girlfriend. I'm glad I gave Damian the chance to become my friend and something more or else I would have still been the side chick for the idiot of Juan.

Damian really changed my life.

And I'm glad for once I didn't do a mistake.

Over the last few days I've been working really hard at work and giving all my love to Damian. There was so little time to be doing the other things I used to do as a teen back in highschool. Since I turned twenty things have been different now.

I feel old.

Tired.

Stressed.

And I just simply feel like time flies by super fast.

"Wow January is already taking a head start." My coworker commented.

I simply chuckled and continued to type on my computer.

Here at work we consist of around eighteen people. Out of all the eighteen I only speak to three.

My boss.
My supervisor.
And my coworker.

There is three departments and I belong to the processing department. We are only three in the same office. It was just Julie the supervisor and Deidra who was like me. Deidra and I were the only two in the office and so she was the one who commented. I usually don't talk at all at work. I mean everyone is busy doing their jobs and well I'm the really really really young one. I'm mostly busy typing or texting to Tara whenever I have chances between files so talking ain't really my thing.

"Imma smoke." Julie afterwards said and left to go outside.

Deidra then turned her seat and looked back at me.

"Gurl guess what my boyfriend is getting out of jail." She said it with a smile.

Her boyfriend she has meet for a few months got sent to jail for abusing his recent ex. Deidra says he has changed but who am I to judge?

People can change right?

I used to think of that at Joe but he never changed. And I kept going back to him thinking he was going to but no from experience I know it is rare for people to change.

Well to the good of course.

It's much easier to change to bad than anything else.

I simply smiled back happy because she was happy. Though from what Julie has told me, her guy is dangerous but Deidra doesn't want to see it.