Chapter 44: Only Yours

The way he smiles at me...

The way he looks at me...

The way he kisses me...

Everyday is like me falling for him like the first time.

It's magical in its own way.

To me loving a person is not because of the money or the good looks, it's how its heart works. Even if sometimes hearts are the hardest to see.

My parents always say "faces we see but hearts we don't know" well to me is different.

I see them both with Damian.

He is an open book.

No secrets.

No lies.

Trust is the strongest between us and that is very important.

I used to hide from everyone else the real me. I was afraid people would reject me so I would lie or keep secrets from everyone.

But with Damian, he proved to me that he was different when the day I told him about well...my skin condition. He accepted me no matter what when everyone else just backed away or gave it second thoughts. He has accepted many things about me that no other has.

My craziness, my temper, my quietness, my shyness, my simplicity, my family...

Everything was beautiful in his eyes.

Even me.

The simple things that he do everyday makes me swoon like crazy. My heart accelerates just at the sound of his voice and my knees get weak when I stand next to him. My hands slightly tremble at his touch with excitement and I can feel my eyes brighten just at the sight of him whenever I get the chance to be with him. I'm like a crazy school girl madly in love with her crush.

Love found me.

And suddenly he became my everything.

Not a single day does he forget to tell me that he loves me. Even with him now working so hard he always manages to find the time for me. Even if it's just to tell me he loves me, he always replies.

Sometimes he tells me to greet my parents for him, other times its a whole karaoke concert in which he starts singing to me. Dedicating songs after songs just for me and dance in front of me like nobody is watching. There are times were we simply just stay hours talking on the phone and more times in which he even invites my brother and I to play with him on his Play Station.

My BROTHER.

Hard to deal with but Damian accepts him and my family no matter what.

Even if they judge him so much.

"You had to pick a short man." My mother says.

"I'm only friending him because I'm trying to see if he has money." Steve says.

"You are too beautiful. What do you see in him. He's so...different." My father says.