Chapter 6: Watched

Do you ever have the feeling that someone is watching you?

I walked down the hallways to my last class of the day when for some reason I had to look back.

No one in sight.

I turned around only to halt myself before crashing into someone.

His eyes went round.

Emilio....

I held in my breath and brushed right past him only to bump in my friend Merlyn.

"Hey Danielle. Bye Danielle," She waved as she hurried to her next class and a swarm of rushing people past by me. I turned back again and he was gone in a flash.

"Good." I mumbled.

Again I felt someone's eyes burning in the back of my neck so I had to turn back. Lately I've been having these weird feelings. Ever since Joe disappeared or like how we know it "left", I've been very jumpy lately. I'm afraid all of my enemies will gather around me when I am all alone. Or worse, that my enemies know that I have bad luck. Whenever people would say if I have a boyfriend or bring up my past, I will always say I'm taken by Joe. When really that person disgust me now.

I'm too good for Joe.

That son of a bitch doesn't deserve me.

But either way I still have to keep up the act. I don't want to fall ever again like all my past mistakes. Besides if all my haters think I am not happily ever after, then I could be a target for them. And knowing my school, plenty of bullies.

To be honest though, bullies are so last century. Though there always have to be that immature person trying to make your life miserable.

Not going to happen.

Just when I turned around the corner, that annoying guy in my economics class popped out of nowhere. Pesty Jordi.

"Hello Danielle guess what?"

"What?" I rolled my eyes. This guy has been bothering me A LOT lately.

"I just talked to Ana."

"Speak of the devil," I cut him off.

"Would you just let me finish?" He frowned.

"Go ahead," I gestured him to continue.

"She said you are a slut. Can you believe that? That she has eyes watching you every move."

"Oh who? Her minions slut friends?" I grinned.

"Point is," Jordi rolled his eyes, "What are you going to do about it? She called you a slut remember."

"And?" I faked yawn.

"What do you mean AND??? Fight her or I don't know how about insult her back."

"Suck an egg." I sighed in annoyance and started to walk off before the bell rang.

"Ooo nice one." He put two thumbs up.

"That was to you kid." I walked off.

His jaw dropped and a frown plastered his forehead.

People these days....

So apparently I am being watched by Ana and her slutty friends...doesn't scares me one bit. And her insults mean nothing to me.

The bell rang signaling seventh period is about to start. I sped walked down the hall and met Alisha coming towards me.

"Hey where you going?" I asked her.

"Nowhere just looking for you."

We walked together to our seventh period class and in went Alisha first. I came in next and just when my eyes locked with Ana, she quickly looked down.

That's right bitch...keep looking down.

I'm just waiting to end this year of highschool.

But first I have to end my enemies once and for all.