6

I awoke to the sunlight bleeding it's way through my curtains and an arm around my waist. I didn't even have to check who it was, already knowing the answer. I stretched lightly, making sure not to wake up the sleeping guy next to me. But the minute my eyes landed on the clock, I was up like a shot.

"Auston! You're late!" I yelled and he quickly jumped up, tiredly stumbling to the side, checking the clock next to his bed.

"Fuck!" He yelled and we quickly fumbled around to get ready, I threw off my t shirt and pulled on my jersey, Auston doing the same as we both pulled on our jeans and shoes. Austin gathered his stuff together and we took off towards the door.

"Wait, Lil!" Auston yelled from the door of the house as he fumbled to lock it. When I ran back, he pulled me into a hug and smiled gently at me when he pulled away.

"Happy birthday, little one." He said and I just smiled and shook my head. He pressed a kiss to the side of my head before we both took of sprinting towards my truck. Auston threw his stuff in the back and I basically flew out of the garage, locking it before I took off down the road.

By the time we got to the stadium, the lads were warming up on the ice. My dad looked at Auston and I confused and I just shrugged. He made his way over to me and smiled, opening his arms and pulling me into a hug.

"Happy birthday, Pumpkin." My dad said, kissing the top of my head and I laughed. "Another day where you grow up right in front of my eyes, 19 glorious years you have graced me with." My dad said dramatically and I just shook my head. "No, in all seriousness. I love you, Lilly and I'm happy to have watched you grow into such an amazing young woman." My dad said and looking at me closely. I hugged him tightly and he chuckled.

"I love you dad." I whispered. We hugged for a few seconds until we finally pulled away and the lads took off into the locker rooms to get ready. Quickly people started to filter into the stadium, filling up the seats quickly. I made my way down to the benches where I was set to watch the game, helping out the guys. They all filtered out onto the ice and I smirked as my dads voice boomed over the speakers of the stadium.

"We got our lucky charm!" Kasp yelled and the lads all cheered. I stood off to the side as they talked to Mike and they prepared themselves to take to the Ice.

Rangers took the first period, scoring 2 points, while we scored nothing. Second period we took 1 point and Rangers took none. On 3rd period, Auston scored a point and in the very last seconds, Mitch managed to score. The whole of the Maple Leafs crowd erupted in hysterics as the lads all cheered on the ice. Auston waved for me to come onto the ice but I shook my head, but Will mad his way over to.

"Here we have as the guys say 'the teams lucky charm' Lilly Harrington, daughter of Justin Harrington being led onto ice by Nylander." The voice announced over the speakers and I just put my hands in my face in embarrassment, looking to Mitch who looked at me confused. "We've Just gotten word from Justin Harrington, that it is Lilly's birthday!" The commentator announced and the crowd cheered and I just shook my head at Auston who threw an arm around my shoulder, I looked at Mitch who looked at me in shock.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Lilly! Happy birthday to you!" The lads sang along with crowd and I just held my face in embarrassment as the guys huddled around me.

"I hate you guys." I announced and they all laughed. I left the ice after the birthday huddle and made my way down the tunnel and into the locker rooms so I didn't have to talk to anyone. I waited patiently for the guys, taping Auston's sleeve while I was at it.

"I just like Monday's my ass." Mitch said and I just laughed as he walked over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Happy Birthday, Lil." He whispered into my ear and I shivered lightly but melted into the hug.

"Thanks Mitchy." I whispered back as the lads started to enter the locker rooms. Auston cursed at me for taping his sleeve and I just laughed, hugging Wills side as he threw an arm around my shoulder.

"I say we all go out for Pizza tonight in celebration for Lilly's birthday." Will announced and all the guys agreed loudly with him.

"I agree, I'm fucking starving." I groaned and Mitch laughed from beside me as Will moved to get changed.

"Language." My dad voice came from the door and I looked over to him, smiling at how happy he looked.

"You coming too Mr Harrington?" Will asked and my dad thought about it but shook his head.

"Sadly I had some work to do at home, but I'll see you when you get home Lilly. Have a nice time." My dad said, pressing a kiss to my forehead before making his way out of the room.

"Is it just me or has he been really weird ever since he got back from Chicago?" I asked Auston quietly but Will and Mitch listened in.

"I kinda thought that the other day, last night before we fell asleep I heard him on the phone with someone, talking about visiting next week." Auston admitted and I just stared at the door as I watched my dad talk to someone then walk away. I sat back on Auston's bench and thought over scenarios in my mind.