"Hey Dar." Trevor's mom smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Can you do me a favor?" Dar asked her.

"Anything." She agreed.

"Fix Laney, she's lost her mind... again."

Trevor's mom nodded and went to talk to the other twin.

"Wes, it's good to see you and Sam haven't killed each other yet." He greeted Trevor's dad.

"Not yet." He laughed.

"You two are seriously something." He shook his head.

"Did you kill Rolland or is he around here somewhere?" Wes questioned.

"He's decorating the kitchen." Dar pointed behind him and Wes nodded and walked off that way.

"Oh my god!" Dario shrieked when he looked at me and Trevor. "Sam you didn't tell me your son had a girlfriend. Man they grow up so fast."

"This is Ella, she's just a friend." Trevor said.

"I'm Dario, the superior twin and unofficial godfather of this guy." He pulled me into a hug.

I was surprised at first but he seemed to be a hugger so I just hugged him back.

"Ethan's my godfather." Trevor reminded Dario.

"Only because he's married to my sister. That title totally should have been mine." Dario argued.

"What lies are to spreading to my child now?" Sam came up behind Dario.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He smiled and walked off.

"So how is that for first impressions of my family?" Trevor chuckled.

"It was a great first impression. They are all amazing." I smiled.

This is what I had wanted. A close family that could joke and just have a good time together.

"He is here!" Laney panicked.

The lights got switched off just before the front door swung open.

The flash of the lights turning back on prompted the yelling.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled.

"Happy birthday babe." Laney smiled and walked up to her husband.

"Thank you for this." He kissed her.

"Anything for you." She grinned.

"Happy birthday dad." Amy ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"My two favorite girls." Ethan wrapped his arms around both his daughter and his wife.

I smiled watching the sight before me. They were a loving family, that was what everyone wanted.

"You didn't have to do all this for me." Ethan said walking over to greet everyone.

"You deserve this." Laney said.

"I agree with your wife." Dar said.

"What would I do without all of you?"

"You wouldn't have the seriously amazing looking cake in that kitchen." Trevor's mom said.

"There's a cake?" Ethan looked over Sam's shoulder to see the cake.

"Yeah Laney spent all morning perfecting it." Rolland nodded.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Someone get the candles and let's eat some cake." Ethan urged.

"Hold on, I made dinner too." Laney yelled.

"I guess you'll have to wait." Wes laughed.

"Can't even have dessert first on my birthday." Ethan shook his head.

That made everyone laugh.

"Oh shut up I made wings, your favorite." Laney playfully hit her husband.

"I love you." He grinned.

"Thank you for coming with." Trevor whispered.

"Thanks for inviting me." I smiled.

"Come on lovebirds, we are sitting down." Amy grabbed both of our hands and dragged us into the dinning room.

"Amy I have two working legs, you don't need to drag me." Trevor snatched his hand away.

I looked at the seats that were left and there was one between Rolland and Laney and two next to Trevor's mom.

"Trevor you can go and sit next to uncle Rolland and I'll sit here with Ella." Amy pulled me towards the empty seats with her.

"No, Ella is my guest." Trevor argued.

"Calm down you can be away from your girlfriend for like ten minutes." Amy rolled her eyes and sat in the seat next to me.

Trevor sighed and took the empty seat next to Rolland.

"What are you waiting for?" Amy asked softly to me.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"You should tell him how you feel." She urged me.

I looked over at Trevor and sighed. I knew I needed to tell him but I just couldn't.

"Is it that obvious I like him?" I questioned.

She laughed and nodded.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me but I really think you should tell him." She said.

"I think I should too."

A/n:

Life just keeps kicking me down so things have been super crazy. I hope you all understand if I have to skip an upload day in the future.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and if you did please comment and vote.

-cora Leigh