Chapter three- loss of a loved one

Chirons pov
Annabeth cheated I was shocked and disappointed in her and my self I thought I raised her better but I guess I didn't. First I failed Luke then now Annabeth next you know I'll be failing so many campers I'll lose my job. I love this job so much, it's not even a job it's a pleasure and I enjoy almost every second of it apart from watching the children I've taken as my die that breaks my heart every time. But I need to do better I'll start by helping Percy, then making sure we have a camp therapist and maybe taking a course in therapy my self so I can watch for the signs .
I have my mission now and nothing will stop me.

Percy's pov
I left Chiron to go meet clarisse and Nico at Thalia's tree I saw both standing there Nico look better than this morning probably showered his hair was still wet and in a ponytail. He's been growing his hair out and it suits him

(Nico's hair)Clarisse on the other hand looked as if she had been crying I honestly didn't think she liked me that much but now I see she has grown out of her old ways

(Nico's hair)
Clarisse on the other hand looked as if she had been crying I honestly didn't think she liked me that much but now I see she has grown out of her old ways . She cut me from my thoughts lifting me in to yet another bear hug repeatedly apologising for bullying me I reassured her it was ok , in the past and I had been bullied worse . This shocked her but Nico interrupted us by asking " you guys wanna shadow travel, will might kill me but he isn't here sooo ..." we both agreed to his and got ready to shadow travel then saw Will storming up the his and we heard a string of curse word come from Nico as he grabbed our arms and pulled us into the shadows and we heard will screaming he's going to kill us all.
We got out the shadows dying of laughter the we saw nicos face darken
"I feel death" he said looking shocked

(Ooooh cliff hanger)

(Jk )(ps this might get pretty graphic)

Wait if Nico felt death! My mum! I ran off out the ally we shadow traveled to and to the door of my mums apartment building and up to her apartment. The door was slightly ajar! I pushed it open and let out a sob. There at my feet was Paul blowfis
My mums boyfriend and soon to be husband the got engaged last month. He was dead covered in blood. His legs in one place his torso at my feet.it looked fresh this was recent.
"Mum" I shouted balling my eyes out I had gotten quite close to Paul.
"P..Percy" I heard it sounded so weak almost a whisper. I ran into the kitchen and here lay my mum covered in blood a missing leg and covered in cuts.
"Mum" i whimpered
"It's ok baby , I need you to stay strong for me ok I know it will be hard but stay strong, but don't think your not aloud to cry because bottling it up is worse." She whispered weakly I just sat down put her head on my lap and stroked her hair
"I love so much Percy and I'm so proud, think this is goodbye, I left son blue cookies on the counter the recipe is in my room don't hate them cause I'm gone just love them more, I love you baby...." and she took a her final breath and my heart broke more than it already did .
I'm afraid I may be broken

~~~
Ok that was tough to write that's why it's shorter than normal
Sally was always one of my favourites so this was hard
Thanks for reading ~kat