I stand, looking at his eyes as he gazes into mine.

"U-uh, I think I remember you...." I say, unsure of my answer. He laughs, "Think? I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot me. You never really payed attention to me much." He lets out another sigh and let's go fo my hand. "But, the things you have done for me will always be something worth remembering."

I blush and look away.

"Jin, I like you. I hope you see me the same way." He puts his hand on my cheek and massages it gently. "I want to date you, Jin." He asks. I, completely unaware of his statement, just stare blankly at him. "Uh, Jin?" He waves his hand in front of my face.

I regain posture and quickly apologize. "O-oh, um, what did you say again?"

He rolls his eyes, "I want date you."

I let that statement process through my mind. 'Now he wants to date me!?'

"Sorry, let me rephrase that. I want to take you out on a date." He says, correcting himself. I stop panicking, "a d-date? Where?"

He shrugs, "wherever. You can pick the place if you want." I shook my head. "I c-can't choose. What if you don't like the place a pick?"

"I don't care what you choose as long as I spend time with you." He says nonchalantly. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in an area that I chose."

I nod and face away. "I don't know...."

He sighs and walks back to his bed. "It's fine, you don't have to pick now. It's only whenever you're free." He puts away his controllers and heads towards the door. "Let's get something to eat." He opens the door and waits for me to walk through.

"T-thanks."

"No problem."

We both make our way to the kitchen where some maids were cleaning. "What do you want to eat? I usually call Ha-eun to get my food." Sangwoo says, taking a seat at the island. I sit across from him and shrug. "Not really that hungry."

He just nods and calls over a maid. "Ha-eun, can you tell Jae-ho to make me his Mac and cheese?"

"Yes Sangwoo, I'll be right back." The maid says nonchalantly. He thanks her as she heads into a room behind the main kitchen where chattering began. I turn my attention back to Sangwoo who was on his phone.

"You do this everyday?" I ask, fiddling with my sleeve. He nods. "Usually when I get hungry."

"Must be nice," I say, smiling. "Having someone to bring you five-star quality food to each every day."

Again, he shrugs. "I mean, it's nice I guess. But, you get over it really quick." I nod and go along. Suddenly, his phone starts to ring. He glances down and groans out loud before picking up.

"What is it?" He says, annoyed.

The mumbling was very direct and seemed to be harsh.

"What?!" He gets up quickly, making me flinch.

"Seriously? I have a friend over, cAnt you wait until tomorrow like we planned." He walks away and stands in the middle of the room.

"I am not going to d it today and you can't tell me otherwise, bye." He hangs up and lets out a groan. After he lets out another sigh, he makes his way back to the island.