"Of course." She nodded opening the door so he may enter.

Before he could step fully inside a violet mass suddenly blinded him.

"Ah! Nooroo, I can't see!" He cried staggering against a wall.

"Sorry." Nooroo chirped as she backed up a bit.

"One of these days he's gonna back off over a cliff." Plagg glared.

"I'm just happy he is okay. That last akuma was a bit unpredictable." She said nervously.

"And who's fault is that." Plagg grumbled.

"Plagg." Adrien hissed.

"That is enough." All three froze as Gabriel Agreste's voice echoed loudly through the room. "Nooroo."

"Yes master." The little moth Kami said hastily going too her master's side.

Adrien kept his head low as he walked further in stopping only when he was a few feet from his father's towering form. They were quiet for a moment making Adrien all the more tense. It wasn't until Adrien started clenching his fists did Gabriel finally speak.

"Inpatients leads to poor results." Was all he said.

"Yes father." Adrien agreed stiffly forcing his fists to relax.

"What do you have to say about today's mission?"

"I did not retrieve Ladybug's miraculous, however it wasn't entirely my fault. The akuma would not listen to me or to you and thwarted my efforts. I attempted to use my cataclysm to trap her but again he got in the way. In the end, she de-evilized him and I engaged her in a fight. But our miraculous wouldn't have lasted so I had to retreat."

"Blaming others is poor showmanship, Adrien."

"...Yes father."

"Tell me why didn't you wait till she turned back then get her miraculous when she was a defenseless civilian?"

"I used my miraculous before she did. I had lied to her making her think that she used hers first somehow so she would leave first. If I hadn't down that then my identity would have been compromised and our whole mission for nothing."

At this Gabriel was silent, Adrien thought just for a second his father understood his predicament. But reason rang through and he knew that would never happen. So he waited quietly.

"I want you to write a report on the events of the battle and think about how you could have done better. Next time I won't be so lenient, am I understood?" Gabriel finally said a tightness to his voice.

"Yes father."

"Then go. You have a schedule to keep to."

"Yes father." Adrien nodded turning and leaving with Plagg and Nooroo close behind.

"He does care for you Adrien." Nooroo tried to assure. "He just had trouble conveying his feelings."

"Whatever. That guy is a total jerk." Plagg hissed.

"Plagg don't say that." Nooroo chided.

"Or what?" Plagg shot back.

"Guys stop." Adrien sighed glaring at his kwami. "Thanks Nooroo for trying to make me feel better but I think I just need to focus on my schedule for now."

"If that's what you want." Nooroo nodded. "I'll help you in whatever way I can."

"God, why don't you too get a room already." Plagg gagged.

"Plagg!" Adrien groaned.

Adrien hand tuned out the kwamis as they bickered back and forth while he carried out his routine. It was a typical procedure for a model celebrity, or at least he thinks it is. He never had anything to gauge it off. He would begin with his studies. The general with a dash of extracurricular. History, math, grammar and composition, literature, and government understanding. His extracurricular activities consisted of fencing and a few other martial arts and Chinese. The rest of his day after a quick lunch consisted of studying business then hours of photo shoots.