Ice Skating

This is different beginning than I did on the other ones and I also changed "you" to ''I" so it makes more sense when its imagines of y/n. sorry its been a month but I will find another idea and update. Thanks for your patience and I know its annoying when someone doesn't update often when its soo good . I hope you enjoy this in the meantime.

                                     --------------------------------------------------------

I want to try something different though I have skated before when I was a kid like I have gone skating outside, and indoor skating but when I said something different, I want to go ice skating on the ice, and I am looking forward to go skating on the actual ice. I figured we go do something fun for the day since Demi is working hard on her new album that she will release whenever she is ready, and she will rock it out again.

I was sitting on the couch just chilling and she walked over to sit next to me looked like she woke up from few hours of a nap since she has been busy all morning. "Hey babe, we should go out and do something fun since you have been working hard on your album you deserve some time to have fun "I suggested to her plus I really do want her to relax for a bit. "hey baby, that sounds good idea plus I want to spend time with you so we can go right now "she held out her hand when she stood up then I grabbed her hand and got up and we walked to the door.

We headed out to the car and she drove to the ice rink, but I didn't see anyone skating around. "uh babe?" being confused. "yeah sweetheart what's wrong? "she giggled little bit. '' I don't see people skating "making a thinking face. I looked at her and I see a smirk then a smile I think something up. "well babe its secluded just the two of us "smiling and kissed my cheek real quick then she parked the car.

Once the car is parked, she got out and then went around the passenger side and opened the door for me. I got out and we walked up to the skating ring. "stay right there love I will be right back and get our skates. "she pecked my lips and she walked away to get our skates. "okay "then I sat down on the bench. 10 minutes later she came back with the skates. She sat down next to me and then we put the skates on.

Once we got them on, we then got on the rink and she handed out her hand again I grabbed her hand as we start to skate together side by side. I was terrible at first and I fell on my butt as we go around the ice ring and she leaned down to help me up and she laughed. "you okay love? "she pouts. "well I didn't break the bones in my butt so yeah I am okay though I will have a bruise later. "as my butt is aching a bit. "we can check your butt later when we get home "she leaned in and we made out she had one hand cupping my cheek and the other around my waist making sure I don't fall. After a while of making out we skate around for another few hours and it got dark.

We skated another few circles then we got off and went towards the bench to sit down to take off the skates and put our shoes on. We got up and walked to the hot cocoa stand and she got us hot cocoa and we went back on the bench cuddled up next to each other and drinking our hot cocoa at the same time. "That was really fun we should do this often "I smiled all excited. "I am glad you had fun baby and though you fell down once you got back up and did perfectly fine the rest of the evening, I am proud of you. "she smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you y/n "she looked at my eyes. "I love you too Demi "I looked at her eyes then we finished our hot cocoa and got up head to the car to head home.

We got to the car and started to head home and went to our bed and cuddled up and ended up falling asleep. After an hour later we woke up because we forgot to check my butt . " hey babe , before we go back to sleep can you check my butt since I fell down on the ice ? " I asked her since I almost forgot right when we got home . " yeah babe just turn over on your back and I will see what's going on. " she smiled then we took off my pants and underwear and now my butt is bare . it has gotten quiet . " what's wrong ?" I got concerned since my butt is hurting now wondering if I broke any bones . " seriously nothing is wrong but you have a big bruise and its yellow but purple but my point is you will be alright . " she kissed my butt cheeks lightly then put my bottoms on and she laid back down . " lay on top of me for a while ." she said then I laid on top of her and she lightly rubbed my booty while she kissed my forehead and we went back to sleep for rest of the night .

Author note; hey everyone! I thought of a new idea and I hope you enjoy this. I had this idea since I will be ice skating later tonight with some friends. I know it is short and its been like a while since my last update was February 28. Like I said in my description it will be long or short. I see I have 10.6k readers that is so amazing! Thank you to every single one of you for reading and voting, also thanks for your patience. I know it sucks that I don't update often but I will update when I get more ideas. I will be making this story complete soon. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you soon on the next update. so, until then enjoy your day /evening / night etc. feel free to vote and comment.

Edit and updated : I added the part about demi checking y/n booty and hopefully its better now with the new edit update . i see that I have 11.1k so far thank you for every single one of you that came across to my story . I will update soon when I think of new idea . thanks for reading , and voting I will talk soon .