Missing her

You and your girlfriend has been together for 6 months and she has to leave for her tour In the morning . So both of you are laying in bed since you have moved into her house couple months now . " I don't want to leave you " she laid on her side wrapping her hands around my waist pulling me close . " I don't want you to leave either but it's your job and I fully support you and your fans need you " I said while rubbing my hand up and down her thigh ( not in sexual way though just something sweet ) .

She got up and got dressed then jumped back on our bed " I love you " she kisses my lips and I kissed her back "I love you too " getting up to get dressed and one of her friends came in by the door "you ready Demi ? " she asked . " yeah I'm ready " Demi replied as she grabbed her suitcase headed downstairs to the front door and I walked behind her . " I will call you , text you , FaceTime you every day " she said hugging me . "Alright baby I will miss you though " I hugged her back and I was starting to cry because it will be first time I will be alone in our house while she on tour but she doing her job which she loves and that she supporting for the both of us .

I watched her walked out of our house with her suitcase trying not to cry only so she doesn't come back in and be late for her plane .

             3 months during the tour Demi p.o.v

I told y/n that I will face time her and text her n call her while I'm tour . When I walked out of the door I started to cry because I will miss her not being with me in between from performing and going to each states . This will be long tour unless I can talk to my manager to have her tour with me until it's done .

Text messages between her and I

             I miss you babe 😭❤️😘 - I sent her while we were in the car driving to  London arena

My love 😍 ❤️- I miss you too 😭😘❤️

3 weeks until you come to where I'm at so we can cuddle and you can stand by the stage while I perform .  I love you I have to go but I will text you later - I sent her .

My love 😍❤️- I love you too and I am looking forward to see you in three weeks and you will slay  the performance .

We stopped texting soon as I walked into the arena getting all set up to rehearse my vocals and all the songs and which spot to stand on the stage for each song .

                     Y/n point of view
We sent each other text messages and since she needed to practice I went and baked some chocolate chip cookies because not only it's my favorite but also hers . It's so weird to be alone in our house . I should do something like clean or anything so no one thinks it's one side of taking care of relationship meaning like she is working so she take care both of us and me just not do anything .  I hope three weeks come on by I miss her .

Within 3 weeks later you packed your suitcase and one of the guys helped you in the car to drive to the airport to her private jet .  Fast forward the plane ride you made it to Where she is at and since she is performing tonight you walked into the arena .

You walked in the arena and she is performing and it's packed so you Walked inside and stood in front row . She was performing lonely on stage and while she was performing on the bed she connect her eyes to you and smiled and winked and continue to perform . 

Author note : I will do part 2