Bowling for fun

Author note : I have not updated for a while but there is this new update I had idea but took me while longer to write and post but I hope you enjoy it and thank you to everyone that comes on by to take look at my story , I know I don't post often but I will update whenever I get new idea . Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy It . if you think of cool ideas you think you want to read let me know I will surely make sure to write it for you . Also I will do my best to get to everyone that comments the ideas and also will give credit .

---------------------------------------------

You and your girlfriend Demi has been sitting on the couch trying to figure out what to do for fun but while the both of you girls are thinking she is playing candy crush . why you playing that game ? I mean that game is fun though you told her trying to hold a smile . playing a game helps me think and did you think of anything yet love ? she looked up to you and kissed your cheek . yeah I was thinking we should go bowling and just play few rounds . then you got up and grabbed bottle of water since you got thirsty and she exit out of the candy crush app and then put her phone in her back pocket then walked up to you . Sounds good to me , lets go she smiled and held out her hand and your grabbed her hand and walk towards the door , But before you girls walked out wait babe I need to get my bowling ball , I forgot to mention to you that I own one you laughed then walked in the closet thats by the door and grabbed your bag that has your own bowling ball . all set now baby ? she asked you while smiling . yeah Im all set babe . You girls walked to the car and got in and you put the bowling ball bag in the trunk of the car .

Where to ladies ? Max ask you girls since he drive you girls around . the bowling alley Demi told max then he started to pull out of the driveway then drove down the street .

1 hour later

You made it to the bowling Alley and he parked the car In front of the door to drop you girls off. Demi got out first on her side then walked around to your side and opened the door for you and then you got out . You walked over to the back of the car and grabbed your bowling ball bag . I will call you when we are done bowling . She told Max . alright demi and the both of you stay safe and have fun . He nodded to her and she nodded back as a all set signal to each other .

Lets have some fun she got excited and both walked inside then walked towards the register . (bear with me I havent bowled for very long time so I could be wrong on some details . ) hello ladies welcome to the bowling alley , how many games you want to play ? one of the employees asked us then Demi decided to answer . We would like to play 4 games just for the two of us she said then he set up the lane and she paid . We rented out the bowling shoes for the day and headed down the lane which is lane 4 .

We sat down on the chair to put the shoes on and then I put the bowling ball on the machine. I walked towards the screen to put our names in so I put her name and then mine . our names is set now you go up first I sat down on the chair as she grabbed the bowling ball from the machine and walked up to the three lines stood there waited few seconds then walked up to the lane throwing the ball down letting it roll down to hit the pins . I got a spare !! she got excited jumping up and down and walked up to me and pecked my lips . congrats babe I smiled and congratulated her then it was my turn . good luck love she said then sat down on the chair I was sitting recently .

I grabbed my bowling ball and stood by the lines , waited few seconds then walked up to the lane and the ball rolled down and hit the pins and I got a split one on the left and one on the far right .

I pouted and grabbed my bowling ball again but before I walked up to the lane she walked up to me . hey its okay baby you got this and no matter if you hit one of the pins you are still winner to me no matter what the score turns out to be . she hugged me and kissed my cheek and sat back down . remember , you got this she gave me thumbs up and smiled . I smiled back thanks babe I replied then took deep breath and went up to the lines . I waited for few seconds then walked up the lane and let the ball roll down I got anxious and nervous staring down seeing what happens . The ball went straight down the middle not hitting either pins . I shrugged my shoulder . eh its fine I said walked up to the chair where she is sitting at .

Few rounds and One hour later

We finished the game and the score was ; Demi 180 and I got 125 . Once we were done with the games I put my bowling ball away and we switched back to our own shoes . here babe I will put the shoes away she handed out her hand for me to hand her the bowling shoes . once I did hand her the shoes I made sure we had everything and it was fun bowling and no matter the scores we both are winners . ready to go back home ? she grabbed my hand and intertwined them and we walked towards the door and Max picked us up and we got inside and then he drove us back home . Did you girls have fun ? he looked at the mirror looking at us smiling and then looked back at the road . we had a blast she smiled while being all cuddled up next to me . exactly what she said I said smiling .

One hour later

We finally made it home and he dropped us off and then we walked inside our home and I walked upstairs heading to our bedroom laying down and next thing I knew she laid down next to me . what amazing day with my beautiful loving crazy girlfriend , I love you she leaned closer where our lips almost touch I love you too smiling then our lips crashed and we make out for a while and decided to be lazy and watch Netflix for rest of the afternoon .

Author note ; hey ! I apologize for taking a while but I hope this is good I wanted this update be about bowling a little bit and sorry its short/long . let me know in the comments below what you think . Thanks for stopping by to my story I will update when I get new ideas . Enjoy reading 😊