Missing her part 2

Within 3 weeks later you packed your suitcase and one of the guys helped you in the car to drive to the airport to her private jet . Fast forward the plane ride you made it to Where she is at and since she is performing tonight you walked into the arena .

You walked in the arena and she is performing and it's packed so you Walked inside and stood in front row . She was performing lonely on stage and while she was performing on the bed she connect her eyes to you and smiled and winked and continue to perform .

When she looked away and looked at her fans you walk away from your spot and walk up to the stage and wrap your hands around her waist and kiss her neck winked at her when she looked at you while she was singing . Don't worry you won't get in trouble because you had told everyone the plan beside Demi herself .

You walked away after giving her little tease plus you missed her . You decided to stay backstage for the rest of the performance . 

                After the performance
Demi walked off stage all proud and happy and even happier that your here . Your sitting talking to everyone the backup dancers and her friends . "That was so good of what you did to her " one of the backup dancers said to me . " I am sure someone recorded it . " I replied but before anyone else said something I felt hands around my waist and kiss on my neck . " you are coming with me love " Demi whispers to my ear .

We ran to her dressing room and she pushed me to the wall and we kissed passionately and it got heated . While her tongue is bottom of my lip fighting for entrance let her in . She then took off my shirt and pants and bra . Rubbing my breast hard while she kissing my stomach and her other hand is rubbing in circle on my center .

She took me from the wall and put me on the couch . " I love you so much baby , I want you to be with me for the rest of the tour and don't worry I already have your suitcase packed just Incase " she said then kissed my lips while she put two fingers inside pumping in and out . " Ohh baby " I Moaned . She added another finger and pumped harder until I cum then I hit my climax and she licked me clean then kissed my lips . " thanks for teasing me while I was performing plus I missed you " she peaked my lips and she cuddled up .

Marissa knocked on the door " ITS TIME TO GO" she said and we got up and I put my clothes on touched my hair little bit . " I love you baby " I said and kissed her lips and she kissed back then we headed  out to the tour bus .

Everyone just smiles as we walked in since we are last ones .  " y/n is here to join us for the rest of the tour" she said as she wrapped her hand around my waist . " don't you worry y/n you will have tons of fun " they all said same time. "Y/n is shy at first which is cute but once you get to know her she is really fun to talk to " Demi said to everyone. I blushed . "Aww thanks baby "I said .

Author  note : I hope this is good . Also yeah I am truly am shy quiet person but once you get to know me I am fun to hangout with I am funny etc . There is no more parts for missing you . Unless you want 3rd one comment and let me know . I hope your enjoying my imagines 😊