Break up

You and Demi has been together for 1 year but you broken up for few weeks now she has been so busy with interviews and being in the studio which you understand it's her job.

She is in the studio working on her new album and you went back to her house that you shared to packing everything you own and started to cry because you miss her but you girls split just to focus on yourselves .

You walked out of the house and then walked back to your car to head back to your apartment .

                         Demi p.o.v

Y/n I had split just couple weeks now and we broke up with each other so we can focus on ourself . We are meant for each other we just need to break it off for a while and I do miss her a lot and I am going to interview which I'm nervous since I'm sure they will ask about the break up . 

I was getting ready for the interview and walked in .

"So Demi how are you doing today? " she asked .  " I'm good how are you " I tried to force a smile after I asked her .

" I haven't seen you and y/n together for last week or so is everything okay ? " she asked me so everyone like my fans and everyone to know what's going on . " well we split together to do our own thing focus on ourself " i tried not to cry because I do miss her .

After the interview was over after asking me questions about my music I grabbed my phone and headed home . Soon as I got home I walked into our shared room and all her stuff was missing . I sat on the edge of the bed crying . It's only been 2 weeks but it hurts and I miss her so much .

                           Y/n p.o.v
You turned on the tv to see Demi at her interview . The interviewer asked her silly questions and she was laughing and you miss her laugh , her smile , her touch , her cuddles , everything.  Then you noticed she was asked " I haven't seen you and y/n together for last week or so is everything okay ? " the interviewer asked Demi .  Demi " we split couple weeks now but I do miss her a lot and I know we are meant to be i hope we get back together again soon I still love her " she said .

I miss her a a lot also I still love her . I started to cry because I haven't heard her voice since this interview.

Author note : sorry this sucks 😰 there is more works I am working on which I will publish when it's ready . Sorry That this one sucks so bad omg