Prologe -After The War

When we defeated Gaea everything kinda fell into place, apart from my life I was struggling kinda. Everyone was so happy Jason got engaged to piper, hazel and frank got closer as a couple, Leo spent three months looking for calypso alone but now the two of them live at bunker nine they have a garden out side it that can make any Demeter child jealous maybe even the goddess herself. Nico was finally at peace from losing Bianca and had found himself a boy friend . He's an overprotective bisexual son of Apollo called will who is in charge of the infirmary I'm happy for them Nico deserves to be happy .
But for me I wasn't have that much luck Annabeth is slowly distancing her self from be and I've fallen in to a bad state of mind and a few bad habits such as forgetting meals but it's not like anyone notices. They simply just don't care and I'm ok with that cause I don't deserve to be cared for.
Simple as that.

~~~
Ok i know it's short but it's just the prologue I didn't want to get to into it so I can fallow my plan for chapter one there was a lot I wanted to go into but that wouldn't let the story go the way I want it.

This is my first book that I'm hopefully going to finish cause I have a plan I hope you enjoy

See you in the next chapter ~ kat