22

Have you ever felt scared? I mean everyone does. Even kids. If that is possible. That's what Jisung is feeling right now. What if Minho wants their relationship to be over? What if Minho hates him? What if Minho cheats on him with a slut? Jisung kept thinking those words all over again. It really triggers him. Jisung cried silently, wiping his tears vigorously. It hurts. What if its true? What if-

*knock knock*

'Shit' Jisung thought. He quickly wiped his never-ending tears. "C-come in" Jisung's dry hoarse voice whispered. The door opened only to be revealed with Minho. Minho then saw the tears that's on Jisung's cheeks. Minho grits his teeth. 'Who did this? Why is my baby crying? I will kill anyone who makes-' Minho thought before looking at Jisung's angelic face. He looks so hurt. Minho's face softened.

He sat at the edge of Jisung's bed. "Baby,what's wrong?" Minho asked. "N-nothing" Jisung said. Lies. Minho knew he was lying, but he kept quiet.

"Stop lying Jisung" Minho said seriously. Jisung widened his eyes. Minho said Jisung instead of Jisung-ah or baby. Jisung knew that he's definitely gonna get a beating. He fucked up. Sudeenly, Minho stood up and walked closer to Jisung and sat next to him. Minho then cupped Jisung's face. "Tell me what really happened" he said. Jisung took a deep breath. "Remember when you said that I need to be your boyfriend for one month?" Jisung asked and Minho nodded his head. "Well today is the last day for this month and.." Jisung took a deep breath before continuing.

"Am I your real boyfriend?" Jisung asked making Minho widened his eyes. "I-i mean like you told me to be your boyfriend for one month and it's basically over right?" Jisung started to tear up. 'Don't cry, don't cry Jisung' Jisung thought. "I-i mean it's fine if it's over-" Minho got cut off by a pair of lips on his own. Minho was kissing him.

Jisung closed his eyes slowly, enjoying the sensation. Jisung sneakily wrapped his arms around Minho's neck while Minho gripping on Jisung's petite waist.
And things got heated. Minho bit Jisung's lip asking permission to y'know...and Jisung gave him the permission to do so. They started to kiss more than peck. Jisung then started to moan. Making Minho went uh.....

Hard.

__________________________________________

What the actual fuck happened?

Uhm.

(・_・;)

Well...

I'm not continuing that...

Y'all know what happens next.

Right?

Heh.

(;一_一)