chapter 36 - I am home

*A couple of days later*

Emily's POV

The journey had been really long. We had walked a lot and we even went by train. That had been a hell to me. But, Jake had held my hand the whole time though...

I could see that some people would think this was funny. Normally I would've laughed about these kind of things too.

Natsu, Gajeel and I lay on the benches and we were throwing up every half hour. We had been complaining the whole time and eventually it had been so bad that Erza slammed her fist into my head, causing me to pass out. I had woken up three hours later to find out that everyone was sleeping.

So that was going to be a long night...

Luckily we were NOT in that stupid vehicle right now. We were walking again. I noticed that everyone was still very cautious.

"G-guys, is something wrong?" I asked, looking around anxiously because everyone was acting weird. They all immediately put a smile on their face.

"Nothing!" They simultaneously said.

"Then why are you being so cautious?"

"We're just being careful. We don't know if Rou had any more followers."

W...what? Followers? But...they wouldn't still be after me, right?

"B...but that's impossible! Natsu and I beat Rou. Everything should be okay right now, right?" I asked.

Erza gave me a serious look. "That's it, we don't know that. We're on our way to Fairy Tail and we're going as fast as possible. When we arrive we'll see what we do. But right now, we'll proceed with caution." She said.

It made me a bit scared. Thinking that there was this small chance that there were still people who were after me. It really didn't comfort me.

"It's going to be okay, Emily." Lucy said.

"Yeah, we're all here for you." Natsu said.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Thank you, minna." I said, relieved and with a huge smile on my face.

*A couple of hours later*

It was now morning and we were almost in Magnolia again. I couldn't wait to be home again! It looked like it was centuries ago that I've been here for the last time and this stuff all started...

We arrived at the gates of Magnolia and I walked as fast as I could towards Fairy Tail. I really wanted to go back as fast as possible.

Natsu was, even though we were almost home, the one who was the most careful. Lucy and Wendy were chatting and the others just walked. Gajeel hadn't said anything since we got off the train. He didn't even say anything yesterday after the fight.  He had been quiet, to me, the whole time.

It made me a bit worried.

Yeah, I could be worried about Gajeel too...

I could see the guild and I felt myself become happier than ever before.

I was home again.

I stormed through the doors of Fairy Tail and walked inside. Natsu and the others were all behind me.

Inside, everyone was chatting and it looked like we had never been gone.

I was going to change that.

I climbed on the first table I could find and with a big smile on my face I started shouted.

"I'M HOME AGAIN!!!!! MINNA, I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!"