chapter 34 - On our way

“Guys, we have to get out of here. We have to go to Wendy and the others and after that we have to help Mira and Freed.” Natsu said.

What had happened in the time that I had been gone? Everyone had done so much for me!

I realised I was still holding Jake, so I let go of him. He gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back.

I tried to get out of the crater, but it didn’t work, so I was glad that Natsu was there to grab my arm and pull me up.

“M-Mira?? Freed? Where are they? And Wendy too?” I said, once I got out of the crater.

I was very confused. Natsu looked at me and probably noticed that I had no clue about what had happened to Mira and the others.

“Mira and Freed went to a cave in the mountain to find and beat the leader of this group. Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Juvia, Lucy and Happy are waiting for us at the edge of the forest.” He explained.

I nodded. It would’ve been better if they had been here though…

So, Mira and Freed had gone to that Rou dude. I wondered if they succeeded in beating him, but I didn’t really count on it..

Rou really sounded like a strong man, because he was in charge of Mages like Jikui and Samuan, who even were scared of him!

“Natsu, we have to go to Wendy and the others immediately. There’s  a good chance that Mira and Freed are having a hard time…”

“Let’s go then!” Erza said. She was about to leave immediately, but I stopped her, because she had forgotten about something.

Well, someone.

“Ehh, Erza, we have to wake up Gray first.” I said, rubbing the back of my head.

Gray had been unconscious since he got beaten by Jikui. I didn’t know how he got beaten, because he was very strong, but apparently he got a lot of damage.

 “GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I suddenly heard. It came from behind the trees.

A half crying Juvia suddenly appeared from behind the trees and everyone almost fell on the ground of surprise.

How crazy could this get? Had she been there the whole time?!

“Juvia, what the hell, how did you suddenly come here??!” Erza exclaimed. She looked angrily at Juvia, who had thrown herself on Gray with tears in her eyes.

“G-Gray-sama! Wake up!” She shouted at Gray. She didn’t think he was dead, right?

I walked over to Gray to help waking him up.

“It’s okay Juvia, he’ll be okay.” I said, comforting her. But whatever we all said, nothing could comfort her enough. Tears kept streaming down her face.

Because of all the commotion Gray had woken up. His eyes looked a bit dull and he looked like he couldn’t think very clear yet. He looked around but didn’t seem to comprehend what was going on.

But that was gone very soon, because seconds later his eyes became huge and he shouted in surpsise.

“WAAAAH JUVIA, WHAT THE HELL!!” He shouted after that. As fast as he could, he got up and pushed Juvia off of him (who was crying out of happiness), looking around anxiously.

“W-what happened here?! You, Flame Brain, start explaining!” He shouted at Natsu. He then looked at me and his eyes became wide. “Emily!! You’re okay!” He said.

He got up and gave me a small hug, smirking.

“You were the one who did this, huh?” He said.