chapter 16 - ???? POV

????? POV

“Master, I’m very, very sorry. The police hasn’t received the girl yet. The client also said he hasn’t heard from the guild anymore.”

Shit. She didn’t get away, right?

“Well, you’ll have to go and search for her yourself then. Did the girl have friends in her hometown? She could come back to bring them to where she’s staying at the moment.”

Jikui, my assistant, nodded. He was about to walk away, but he hesitated.

“I can vaguely remember she lived together with someone. And I think she went with the members of the guild the client hired. The guild that was going to bring her to the police."

“What guild?”

“Fairy Tail. They’re very troublesome. There have been some troubles with them before. They’re against Dark Guilds and they have this moral to protect their friends and family as good as possible.”

Fairy Tail huh?

Maybe they had gotten to her, but they had a reason not to bring her to the police. But what reason could that be? In their eyes she was a criminal, right?

Could the girl know about us? Maybe someone or something told her that we need her powers.

I looked pensively. It was terrible to depend on someone. I just wanted to start right away with the plan.

But, well, where would I get all the magic that was necessary for it? Not from myself of course. No, I needed the girl. The girl that was raised by five dragons.

“She’ll come back home for sure. She’ll come to get her roommate.”

“Make sure you know where she lives so you can attack her. If we can’t do this by plan A, we’ll have to use this as a plan B.”

Jikui nodded and walked away.

I couldn’t wait. It would take a while, but he would get to the girl. I trusted Jikui.

“Just wait, Emily Dragion…..”