Chapter 9

Having nothing better to do, I helped the chef slice vegetables the way he taught me. I'm learning to prepare intercontinental dishes from our Chef Romeo, his food would literally give you an orgasm.
After our honeymoon in Dubai, Acqua and I have finally moved to London. Although he is sweet to me,  he still is with Sophia, they are on phone for so long sometimes that I fall asleep. He has been busy lately with the new store I was opening, helping me make it better. It's so amazing to be in a powerful position, we haven't been here two weeks and we were already being worshipped. I take online classes Wonderland High provided for marito and i, in the morning after cleaning up I would drink a smoothie or hot coffee, then exercise, clean up again before preparing breakfast for my husband and I except on weekends and mondays when Chef Romeo prepares us food all day. Tuesdays through Friday I prepare breakfast only, I started sketching designs of outfits out of boredom and Acqua came across the book. He told me he would make my sketches, outfits, I could open a fashion store, I found it ridiculous as I do not know much about the business world, he assured me that he would do something about it. Two days later I was filling forms, stamping Davina Costello of papers. I named the Fashion Line Vina, Acqua has met the best tailors to start working on them, we both went building hunting and in my presence with his money he purchased me a skyscraper worth $2.5bn, you can imagine the reward I gave him in bed. That's another thing, in bed we are so adventurous, we become one, we practice different styles different paces. He got a call today to meet with an interior design company, then I would follow him for the next meeting. The amazing thing is, I own all of his money but he owns none of mine, which is why I'm a bit shook that he would go through this length for me without benefiting.
"I'm going to lay down Romeo, keep up the good work." I told the Chef. Carrying my tired ass to bed. I've been so weak lately, I'm probably coming down with something, I have a fit yesterday throwing up, I've been throwing up for the past two days, at first I thought I ate something bad at the restaurant I went to but I guess I'm just falling ill.
     "I'm pretty sure you need to see a Doctor Amoure mio." Acqua said to me feeding me my dinner.
"Tomorrow I'll go."
"I'll call to schedule an appointment tonight for 9am, you have a meeting with the interior designers by one and an interview by three."
"Okay "
He disappeared under the sheets then I felt something warm and wet on my pussy. I'm in for a long night.
I downed the  remaining champagne in the champagne flutes and went to work.
      I cannot believe I am pregnant ! I'm not sad instead I'm happy I'll be a mother soon. My happiness was soon short lived when I remembered what Matteo told me, I get pregnant he marries Sophia, no wonder he was so happy. Pushing the thoughts aside I focused on the meeting.
"The family is happy about our good news " my husband said as he massaged my feet in the living room.
"I need to sleep."