Chapter 3

Packing my things is so tough on me, I'm leaving my home just like my sister, although my mother is taking it better, I feel bad. It's been two weeks since my arranged marriage deal and Parrino has been visiting after school closes everyday. He even buys me stuffs or his parents do anyways.
Mr Costello told my dad last week Friday that I should move into the Costello Estate today, I don't have much to pack anyways but I was taking my time. I'm going to be far from Yemisi who has been my teddy since last week. 
Parrino was supposed to take me to his home last week but something came up he said, he was running away from the reality just like I am. So I haven't been to the house before or Estate or whatever.
The Costellos' Chauffeur was coming to pick me up since my 'white boyfriend' is in school.
I'm still dating Timmy, I haven't even found the courage to tell him, not like Parrino and I had done anything but still... plus I overheard my dad telling my mum I'd be going to the same school as the Costello kids.
I freaked out about that with Yemisi as my breathalyzer but I guess I'm good now.
      I hugged my parents, my brother, my grandma and my best friend, my things already in the car's trunk and the chauffeur waiting to open the door for me. We said our good byes. I waved at Trevon who I also confided in and exchanged digits with. I was internally screaming. Yes I internally screamed over a hood nigga when I have a guy whose family's net worth is sky rocketing.
       I stared in awe at the Estate, the electronic security, the guards, the other houses I guess were rented out, the car finally pulled up in front of the biggest house in the Estate, the gates opened and the chauffeur drove in.
The water falls, the gardens, the sculptures, the paintings, the balconies, everything was so beautiful, it was even cooler in person than on tv.
I walked into the house while the Chauffeur who had refused to give up my luggage carried my things.
The Costellos were standing in the middle of the hallway. I saw the other kids I didn't meet the last time.
"Ah!!! La Moglie! Welcome home!" Mr Costello exclaimed happily laughing.
"Take the bag up to Parrino's room" Mrs Costello ordered the Butler who had come in.
"I believe you haven't met my second wife Christina Costello and my other children Matteo Santi Costello, Gisella Dove Costello and Meo Papi Costello."  Mr Costello said to me pointing at each of them who had waved with a smile, much warmer than Parrino and Arabella. Matteo Costello was a built man of color with long dreads, his face was well sculpted, I was probably drooling just staring at him, Meo was also dark skinned and bald headed, pretty fit too and very defined face with blue eyes, Arabella however was as pale as Parrino and Arabella with the white hair. 
"Come on, I'll show you to your room..." Pirrano said to me, I think he was putting up an act because he wasn't that nice of a person to me.
"You know you here to marry me not Matteo." He said to me with a smirk as we stopped in front on a door. My face went hot.
"Oh... I know I'm sorry, I was just a bit surprised cuz he was like my complexion." I apologized.
"Hmm...We here, this is your room." Then he pointed at the room opposite mine and said "this is my room."
"When you are settled, hurry down for dinner."
I went into my room, my box by my very large bed, I sat on it then sprang up! This shit was a water bed oh damn!
I made a video and sent it to my parents and Yemisi.
Oh shit! I had a quick shower then slipped on my short shorts pj and a white tank top. I braided my hair in two then stared at my freckles face in the mirror.
"Madam Devina? The Costellos have summoned you for dinner." The Butler said outside my door.
I walked downstairs, following the Butler to the Dining room. Oh hell no! This Dining room was bigger than my living room! Okay now I'm embarrassed. They all stared at me like I was blue in the midst of black. Matteo cleared his throat and looked at his plate. Giselle leaned in and rested her face on her palms staring at me.
"Shall we eat?" Tina Costello asked looking at everyone at the table.
I took my seat and watched them serve themselves from this large ass meal.
I served myself some turkey wings and that stuff I normally see on tv that Garfield loves... AHA! Lasagna.
"Sei Bellissima" Matteo said looking in my direction, I turned thinking someone was behind me, apparently he was talking to me.
"Matteo!" Mr Costello called through gritted teeth which earned a smirk from Matteo. The rich kids laughed.
"We should probably inform you that you would now be attending the same school as your marito. You start tomorrow. Is that fine?" Mr Costello said to me. That question isn't really a question because I have no say.
"It is fine. Thank you sir. May I be excused?" I responded.
The room went silent.
"No la moglie, we dispatch after the whole family is done eating." Mr Costello replied his ears a bit red. I nodded and sipped my lemonade. Staring at everyone's plate and the pace at which they were eating... this was going to be a long night.