Chapter 7

After a very boring, like two minutes brief discussion with Matteo, Parrino dragged me out of the room.
Matteo didn't take the news well that what we had was over and the way he clenched his fists was a language that he wanted to hit Parrino but couldn't because of Mr Costello.
What he said to me that made Parrino yank me out of that room was "Amoure mio! Voglio passare il resto della mia vita con te"
I don't even know what it meant but I repeated it to a language translator, turns out Matteo wants me for the rest of his life. Why do they get to choose which Costello I marry, why can't I make a decision, after all Matteo is single, how bad is it for Parrino to marry Sophia and then a black woman later?
A text message came in from Matteo, i viewed it immediately
Santi
  Davina, this is probably messed up and you are stuck in a crack but I really can't watch you marry Parrino, he doesn't love you like I do, Papa said Parrino would get a company handed over to him if he marries the black woman he has for him. Papa found out about you from Mama who didn't find your photo, I did. I was infatuato Devina, mio blood Mama was away on a business trip so I thought I could confide in Mama but she saw you and wanted you for her son. Just like Costello Rambo did my father, my father did Parrino, he loves Mama than mio blood Mama because mio blood Mama was given to Papa by his father with similar conditions he has given Parrino, i thought she would put in word for me but somehow she put in word for her son. I was cheated, I saw you first Amoure mio. I'm sorry you saw me the way you did, but I just can't hide how I feel anymore. I didn't come over to your house because I can't watch you being handed over to someone else and my bloods wouldn't watch that either. Papa is moving you away with Parrino, Parrino only took the deal because he would get a new house and the half share of Ferraro's company. Papa told Parrino that if he gets you pregnant then he can marry Sophia.  I know because I was in the room and Papa told me to forget about you, he offered me money and more endorsement deals. I refused them Amoure mio . Parrino isn't who you think he is, yes we are wealthy but he deals in dirty businesses, Parrino is the richest in this house next to Papa, he is a Don, he comes off as calm and collected, he is but he is a Devil. There's some underground lab he has nerds from school whip up drugs and he sells them on black market and it is selling fast, he opened a mini mart that sells Inoqua Candy and drinks they are all infused with drugs. He can't get defeated, he has used a lot of people and dumped them. I don't know how true it is but I heard he traffics girls, I asked him about it and he told me not to pry into what I can't contain. Parrino pays geniuses who send out cheats to people who pay, he gives them cuts. There's a man in New Jersey I met during a fashion show, singing about Don Parrino the Great Costello outside the venue.
I spoke to him why he calls him Don Parrino, I was lost of words. I love my brother, I really do and I'm scared to cross him but for you I'm willing.
Come with me to Trini.

Amoure Mio
I feel played. Im short of words Santi, I let him pop my cherry last night. I'm such a fool, i actually believed he wanted to make things right. Don Parrino ? I didn't know he does sketchy businesses, there's a door in our room he always keeps locked, a phone he turns on only at 6 O'clock. I can't go to Trini I do not have my passport, your father does. He took it from me till I'm married to Parrino. I'm sorry all of these is happening Santi. Ti amo , sei tutto per me.

I'm just a pawn.
Don Parrino ?
I had better be on my best behavior before he liquidates my body for making him lose more money.