"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." He chuckled.

"London." I softly replied.

"Like the city." He raised his eyes.

"Yes, sir." I nodded.

"Your alone right now?" He asked.

My breathing quietly hitched and I gripped onto the door knob.

He was starting to ask to many questions and I didn't like that.

"No, sir." I lied.

"Lyings not a good look on you, sweetheart." He smirked. "I'll leave you be. Don't bother telling Lucky and Stefan, I'll tell them next time I see them."

I nodded and he smiled before turning to walk away.

"Wait, sir." I spoke up.

He stopped and turned around to face me, his features twisted in slight confusion.

"I didn't get your name." I asked him this time.

"There's no need for that, you'll find out soon." He smirked before making his way down the hallway.

I frowned in confusion and closed the door. Making sure to lock it I stood quietly trying to take in that uncomfortable conversation.

I had no clue who he was, but he seemed to know Lucky and Stefan. They had never mentioned him before, but then again I give them their privacy. I'm not one to bother.

Feeling Bear paw at my leg I smiled down at him and he barked. Suddenly the smell of something burning caught my attention and my eyes widened remembering about the pizza.

"No." I muttered.

Quickly running towards it I bit my lip and turned off the oven. Opening it up I coughed and blew the smoke away with my hand.

Putting on oven mitts I took out the pizza and put it in the sink. Blowing away the smoke with my hand I closed the oven and looked over at the pizza. It was burnt and now I had nothing to eat.

Sighing I took off the mittens and put them down. Running a bit off water over the pizza to cool it down I shut it off and rubbed my eyes.

Deciding on eating a simple bowl of macaroni I looked through the cupboards until I found some. Taking it out I made it and once I was done I went back to my seat in front of the window.

Sitting back down I ate as I gazed out the window.

Luckys POV

Looking out the window I chuckled and took a drink out of my glass.

"You wouldn't know." Brook laughed.

"How much do you wanna bet." Stefan challenged.

Brook shook his head and sat up in his chair. Drinking the last bit of my whiskey I set it down on the desk and refilled it.

"I wouldn't bet on that." I told Brook.

He only nodded his head with a laugh and I shook my head with a smile.

It was late at night by now and we were having a catching up conversation with each other.

When we arrived Walker had something to do so he left his son in charge of getting things done for him. Brook had been a good friend of ours for a while now although his father was a piece of shit Brook wasn't.

We had talked all evening about what we needed to talk about until the sun started to set. After that we got off topic and started talking about how it was going for us.