Chapter 25 |One year later|

*a couple of weeks later*

I've been at Sabertooth for a while now and I'm slowly starting to feel like a normal guild member here. Except for the fact Sting tackles me every now and then.

I haven't heard much from the other members from Fairy Tail. I think Lucy became a reporter. I knew she liked writing so I may or may not have pitched something for Sorcerer Weekly.

"Hey, Lillian-san?" Yukino broke me out of my train of thought.

"Mh?" I hummed as I went back to doing Sting's paperwork. I somehow got stuck doing all of Sabertooth's paperwork.

"Jura-san from Lamia Scale wants to see you."

I nodded and stretched, standing up.

Panda, who was napping on the couch, hopped in my arms and we headed towards the main hall.

"No way I'm letting her go!" I heard Sting yell as I saw Rogue holding him back.

"Calm down you energetic tiger." I bonked Sting's head.

"My, My. You're still as lively l as I last saw you, Lady Lillian." Jura chuckled.

"Hey Jura. Is there something you need with me?" I questioned as Sting started to grumble.

"Well, Since most of the council members were awfully killed in our last battle with Tartaros. The Ten Wizard Saints decided to create a new council." Jura explained.

"Makes sense, all the guilds can't do much if we don't have a council." I nodded my head.

"Since the old council announced you as a holy mage, I thought you would want to join the new council."

"So, what do you say?" Jura offered a hand.

I looked back at everyone and then at Sting, who was looking back at me with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jura.

"I'm gonna have to decline on that offer. I will help it when I can though." I shook Jura's hand.

Jura nodded, "Not a problem. Oh, by any chance do you know where your old man Makarov is?" Jura questioned.

I shook my head, sadly.

Jura nodded with eyes indicating something happened.

I slowly nodded back as Jura turned around.

"Good day to you, Sabertooth." and with that, Jura left.

"Why'd did you decline?" Minerva questioned.

"Being a council person ain't my thing." I shrugged, heading back to the office and sat down on the chair as Panda hopped back on the couch.

"When are you going to do your own paperwork, Mister Sabertooth Master." I chided as Sting walked in.

Sting motioned for me to move out of the seat and I did but he then pulled me into his lap, burying his face into my shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned.

"If you accepted that offer, I won't be able to protect you." Sting muffled in my shoulder.

"You need to relax. I am perfectly capable of protecting myself." I turned myself around to face him.

"I know...but..." String drifted off.

"When Fairy Tail comes back. You're gonna leave." Sting sighed.

"Fairy Tail will always be my home." I rested my forehead on his.

"Sabertooth can be your home."