Chapter 20 |Rouge Fairy|

*"Okay, I had enough of this. We're going back." Sting grumbled, grabbing my hand and started to walk back to the trail.

Suddenly a huge vine shot out of the cave and wrapped around Sting's torso.

"Sting!" I exclaimed as it tried to pull Sting in the cave.

"Lilly, Run!" Sting yelled as now he tried to stand his ground from the vine.

So far the Vine is winning in this Tug-a-war.

"No! I'm not going back without you!" I yelled as I struggled to have a hold on Sting.

Sting grabbed my arm to stop.

I looked at him with so much concern and panic.

"I'll get you out of this, don't worry." I said as he sadly smiled and bent down to kiss my forehead.

To my horror, he made me let go of him and Flew back as the Vine took him away inside the cave.

"STING!!!" I cried out as I tried to run after him but a barrier was placed outside the cave to my avail.

I banged on the barrier, falling down to my knees.

Why did this have to happen?*

I sniffled and stood back up.

Do not worry Lilly.

Sting is fine, Nothing is going to happen to him.

I placed my hand on the barrier and analyzing it.

Pshhhhh, this is a simple barrier, Freed's put me in tougher spell barriers than this.

I quickly broke the barrier and took the deep breath.

You can do this Lilly.

I started to walk in the dark, ominous cave.

There's no turning back now.

~~~

Sting's POV

"....He's mine....Mine I tell you. Mine!!...." I heard Yona mumble over and over as she paced back and forth with a dark green, creepy shadow around her.

While I was currently trapped on the wall, vines wrapped all around me.

So this is what Lillian-chan experienced when that Mard Geer guy trapped her....It ain't fun.....

"Ummmm, Yona-san?" I called out to her hesitatenly as she continued to pace.

"Can you ummm, let me go?" I questioned in hope.

"NEVER!!" She screamed, looking like M'lady for a split second.

*Shudders*

"YOU'RE MINE! MINE!!" She screeched. I winced as the vines wrapped tighter around me.

She slowly made my way towards me with an eerie look.

Yandere much?

I need to knock her out before she-

"...Sting-kun!"

Lillian-chan?

She ran in, panting.

"Sting-kun!" Lillian-chan gleamed in relief.

"You!" Yona-san turned around and sneered at her.

"Yeesh, What happened to you?" Lillian-chan stepped back a bit.