Chapter 19 |Why Did This Have to Happen?!|

*Recap:

"Please lead the way." I smiled as I lightly elbowed Sting in the stomach to follow.

"Yes, please." Sting monotonely repeated, making me roll my eyes as Yona turned and started to walk over to the direction of the crops with me right behind her.

"You coming?" I questioned Sting as I turned around to see him still standing there.

I raised my hand for him to take and he smiled lightly. Jogging over and taking my hand as we followed Yona.*

"...So how long have you guys been wizards?" Yona questioned as she turned around. Stiffening up once she saw our hands.

"Ummm, I've been a wizard all my life but I didn't start trainng until I was like maybe Six or Seven?" I responded, pondering on it.

"I'm the same, I didn't start until I met my Dragon, Weisslogia. Sting replied, nodding as I turned my head to face him.

"Oh. Sting, Hand me the Jar in your hand." I said as I released his hand and reached for the jar.

Sting grinned and lifted his other hand in the air.

"Boi, if you don't hand me that jar right now." I threatened and he immediately handed me the jar.

I flashed a quick smile at him and looked around to find a place to open a portal.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." I said, gesturing for them to go.

"Let's go Sting-kun!" Yona cheered, immediately grabbing onto his arm.

He gently unwrapped her arm and pushed her away.

"Or we can wait here until you come back." Sting suggested, keeping his distance from Yona. Causing her to frown and pout.

"Whatever floats your boat, Sting-kun." I winked at him, going a good distance away from the trail and finding a good tree.

"Open the Gate of Fairy World." I whispered, placing my hand on the tree, opening the portal. I looked around to make sure no one was around and stepped in. Quickly closing it.

"Welcome Lillian-sama."

I quickly turned around, ready to karate chop someone. Just to see Jefferson bowing in a 90 degree.

"Oh. Hi Jefferson." I greeted, relaxing.

"What brings your visit here?" He asked as he straightened up.

"I have a poision for Mia to analyze." I replied, lifting the jar and swishing around the poison in said jar.

"I'll hand it to Nature Queen-sama right away." Jefferson took the jar.

"I'm gonna head back, tell me if you find anything serious with the poison!" I yelled out as he was walking away.

I opened the portal and hopped back in.

Closing the portal behind me, I made my way back on the trail to find Yona flaunting and flirting with Sting as he looked dead inside.

Sting turned my way as he noticed my magic and brightened up.