Camping For 4 Days

Start from the beginning

I stayed up thinking about the past three months about him. It turned dark by the time I opened my eyes again.

This is going to be harder then I thought.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I take a few deep breaths and stare up at the sky.
The stars are glistening in the moonlight. It all seems so magical right now. If I was here three months ago I would have thought this was beautiful. But with all the shit going on around me? I can't seem to think straight.

Everything I look at reminds me of him. Even the stars. I remember on the night where he tackled me to the ground, in his eyes you could see the sparking stars.

I slowly sing. I close my eyes and mumble the lyrics.

[Play: Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay.]

"Cause your a sky, cause your a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart
Cause your a sky, cause your a sky full of stars

Cause you light up the past
No I don't care, go on and tear me apart

No I don't care if you do
Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

Cause your a sky, cause your a sky full of stars.

I wanna die in your arms, oh
Cause you can light up, the more it gets dark

I've gonna give you my heart, oh
No I don't care, go on and tear me apart

No I don't care if you do, oh
Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars

I think I see you

I think I see you

Cause your a sky, cause your a sky full of stars

And your such a heavenly feel

And your such a heavenly feel"

I heard twigs snap underneath me and I flinch. I look underneath me and I meet a pair of green eyes.

***

Harry's POV

I after she left I decided to look for her. Nobody knows that I actually looking for her, they were too busy setting up site.

But anyways I was walking and I heard twigs and branches break. So as an instinct I followed.

Then I saw her. She was in a tree. Singing. Man was I dazed. I stood behind a tree near hers but I couldn't hear. So I stood beneath her. I planned to quickly leave after she finishes but I must have stood on a twig.

"Uh. You have an amazing voice."

She looks liked...I have no clue but I know a word. Beautiful. Her hair fell down her face as she looked below. And her eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

The song she was singing. Sky Full of Stars. Who was it for? Probably Zach. Man I hate that guy.

"Oh. Uh. T-thanks." The way she stutters like its best thing in the world. She seems so innocent.
She makes her way down and stands next to me. I can't help but look down at her lips. I just want to kiss them. But I can't. I turn away not meeting her gaze:

"I'm going to go find some more wood." I rush of leaving her there.
Once I'm out of sight I fall down to my knees.

***
Allie's POV