University

Helllooo peoples!

This is my second book. Please Comment, Vote and follow me if you like!

This is a 1D fanfic so if you love One Direction I guess you Should read on!

Please check out my other book
10 Dates, in 10 Weeks
If you haven't already!

About this book:

If you like to know stuff about this book then READ ON!

This is a Stop Summers Berry book so is you hate those Cliché stories about how the girl falls for the guy or vice versa. THEN THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!

This is gonna be a semi-long story so it's not going to be 60 chapters long - I think - but I'm not into LONG stories so yeah.

Uh. I got this idea from my older sister. But She didn't particularly GIVE me the idea. She's going to University in England - my hometown - and it kinda got me the idea of creating a story of like her Uni years.

If your wondering, my sisters name is Nikita. Not Allie. But if you look closely they have some - or none - similarities.

This is a One Direction Fan Fiction. But the crazy thing about his book is that it's an Alternate Universe - That means that this is when the boys aren't famous

So like I did this thing with the Plot where 1D doesn't exist but THEIR SONGS DO! I Know. It's a shit think to add but I like it so....TOO BAD.

Also my sister is 16 and I'm younger then her but I'm still taller. *queue the laugh*

Uh. If there's anything else you'd like to like know about this story then I would be happy to reply to your comments or PM messages.

I'm an active Wattpad user. So updates will not be delayed unless it's MAJOR. But nothing Major happens in MY life *sniffle*.

Please PM me or Comment.
When you comment it helps me write longer chapters and update faster. I'm open to PM messages and book recommendations.

Please. If you want to recommend a book to me - that you wrote - then I'd be more then happy to read it
IF you PM me and NOT comment on one of my stories. (You can also write on my message board)

If your one of my real life friends.
(Aliyah, I know your reading this)
Then you are allowed to comment recommendations to me but I think you can tell me at school personally. So no point explaining that!

But anyways. If you basically skipped to the end. Then please scroll up or whatever you read with. And read the things in BOLD and ITALICS. They are important to know and like I really would like you to read those stuff. Because they will help you with the story.

THANKS. Nat