The End (Last Part)

Chanyeol's POV

The next day, I wake up early. I open Kris' door slightly and see he still sleeping. I slowly close back his door. I quickly go to my room to take my suitcase then go to Clara's room. Today I will escape this island with Clara without Kris knowing.

When I walk into the room, she still sleeping. I quickly tie her mouth with a cloth. She wakes up. She starts to scream but only muffle sounds were heard. I skillfully tied her hands and legs. She still muffles and tries to free herself. After I make sure I tied the ropes tight, I start to pack Clara's things. I pick clothes that is near to me & put them in her backpack.

When I finish, I quickly look at Clara. She still tries to break free. Like she can... I sling the backpack & carry my suitcases to her. She starts to panic. When I'm about to carry Clara and escape this island, the door slams hard.

I turn to the door to see Kris. He looks at me with a cold expression.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asks me.

"Well... I'm just about to kill Clara..." 'What a good excuse, Chanyeol..' I mentally smack my head.

"With all the suitcase and bags? Do you think I'm a fool??" he suddenly screams at me.

I just stay quite. Dang! I thought he's asleep earlier! Maybe he just pretend to sleep earlier. I really underestimated him. But why he screams at me?

"Yeol, Ivy really is pregnant... I found a photo of scanning baby in her box... I kill.... my own... child..." Kris softly mutter. He looks down.

So now he believes that Ivy is pregnant? Well, I don't care. I know about it all along. But the expression Kris shows.... Regret? Broken?

I thought he just want a revenge for Se Kyung like I am but mine are for everyone. Maybe he falls in love with Ivy along the way... I feel pity for him.

Wait, what am I thinking? Ugh, hanging out with them makes me think all these things. I should just think about how to get out of here with Clara. It looks like I have to kill Kris.

"Kris, let's kill Clara now."

Kris look at me, "No. I don't want to kill another innocent human."

"But we have to kill her so that we can complete our revenge!"

I thought of a plan to just kill Kris when he's about to kill Clara.

"Our revenge are complete. We already kill Suho, the man who kill Se Kyung. We don't need go continue do this. I quit." Kris then walk out of the room.

Ugh! The plan is not working! I just get straight to the point.

"Kris! If you didn't kill Clara then I kill you!!"

Kris stops walking & turn to me, "Then kill me!! I don't have anymore reason to live!" he said desperately.

"No. Fight me."

He looks at me.

"The winner will kill Clara & the loser will be dead by the hand of the winner."

No One's POV

They started to fight. They punch and kick each other.

"Why are you like this, Chanyeol!!?? Stop being like me!! I've kill innocent people!!" Kris shout.

"How can I stop??!! They bully me when I was nerd!! I will stop until they're all dead!!" Chanyeol yell.

They near to each other. Chanyeol didn't know that Kris has a gun. Kris also didn't know that Chanyeol has a knife. They both has thing to defend theirselves.

Suddenly, Chanyeol run towards Kris and stabbed Kris in his heart.

Chanyeol thought that he win already but Kris has shot Chanyeol.

"Wait for me, Ivy..." last word Kris said before he die.

Clara was watching the scene with her hands and legs tied. She cry and cry.

Chanyeol crawled with blood to Clara.He untied Clara and weakly smile.

"C-Clara,mianhae..I hurt you."

"Y-yeollie." Clara whimper.

"L-love c-can turned us to monster.." Chanyeol cough blood. Their gazed telling a 'story' behind that.

Clara, it felt like there only you and me. In spring, when its turned to winter, I love you more and more... -Your Unwanted, Chanyeol-

Taylor, your love was more than enough for me.. In the next life, please let me redeem it... I want to be your real boyfriend and propose you at Taylor Swift concert.. haha..you obsessed about her until you made a nickname for you..Your love was good enough but I'm too greedy.

Chanyeol closed his eyes after talking to his heart. For loving clara and never let go of Taylor.

Clara left the dead bodies and vision started to play in her mind. Their first day vacation, their memory at highschool...

Clara laughed to herself while walking to the rooftop. Singing along with painful heart and mental disoder.

'Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead..' she hum.

"Sehun-ah, do you want to know a secret? I'm the reason why you guys suffer. I play with Yeol's heart~" she crying again then screaming while pulled her hair to let out her frustrated.

"Sehun? Finally I found you." Clara see Sehun standing infront of her, with arms opened. Clara runs to Sehun to hugged him.

Clara fell from the rooftop. There many blood flowing from her head.

"Sehun-ah, I hope in the next life, all of us are happy." Clara shut her eyes and smiling. Hoping for the happy next life...

'Love can be dangerous when you can't control it while friendship...never stay forever'